the Rift

[PRIVATE] C______3

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

He had been thinking a little more about close connections with others after the thought first occurred to him when he was with Volterra. His mother's death had weighed heavily on him, and the more he became aware of his immortality, the more isolating he recognized it would prove to be. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but eventually, when Öde still stood and everyone else had gone, he would feel it. 

Yet, the idea of distancing himself also conflicted with his constant teachings to bring his family closer, both things his grandsire and mother thought important, and something his herd seemed to suggest existed among their ranks (but was that just to get people off their asses and willing ti fight for each other?).

As of now he didn't have enough friends to really worry about it, but he hoped to change that, because emotionally invested or not he knew any good ruler, be it king or god, needed followers. Family was a start, so he turned to Erebos that morning, hoping to play on the colt's youth as a common resource between them to encourage his cousin to go on an adventure with him, the ultimate purpose being for bonding. He had encountered Erebos a few times and the boy always seemed to have someone friendly at his side, could Öde one day be that? He hoped.

"Have you ever been?" he asked as they walked, the Veins looming ahead. He wasn't trying to bring his work into a day meant for fun, but the placed seem just ominous and reckless enough to create friendships.

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com

@Zèklè  @Erebos lemme know if I need to change anything!
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
C______3 - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: C______3 - by Erebos - 11-15-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: C______3 - by Blu - 12-25-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: C______3 - by Zèklè - 12-26-2015, 03:14 AM
RE: C______3 - by Öde - 12-28-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: C______3 - by Erebos - 12-30-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: C______3 - by Zèklè - 01-27-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: C______3 - by Öde - 02-07-2016, 11:50 PM