the Rift

now i'm here to right the wrong || abraham challenge

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Hardened muscles rippled as the white speck on the horizon zipped across the clear, blue sky. Sweat poured down her chest from the heat, but the warrior didn't pause nor seek to find shade. The girl was on a mission: the flames of her father dancing in her eyes as her electrified blood wildly sparked. Though confined to a petite form, the female appeared bigger as her soul raged and broke through the prison that was her small physique.

Zenobia created her own turbulence in the skies this warm, Tallsun day. She struck through the firmament like lightning and her wings beat with the mighty roar of thunder. In that moment, she wasn't simply the daughter of Gaucho the Wildfire. No, she was creating a wild storm herself. Each action demanded attention as she flew high above the ground, eyes scanning the ground like a hawk.

The warrior inside of her was shrieking for righteous justice. A week, maybe two, had passed since she experienced the wannabe god that was set aflame. However, there was unfinished business. The tigress may lie dead, but past deeds went unpunished. She would not tolerate the hideous scene she had witnessed before the fight. A young foal had cried out for justice and Zenobia had sworn she would deliver.

Burns had eaten away at her skin, but now the female was in tip-top condition. It was time, she told herself, to keep her promise. Before her very eyes, she could picture the scene perfectly: a large bully preying on someone not even half his side and a child, at that! All actions had consequences.

When the knowledge came to her that the behemoth resided in the Dragon's Throat her blood had began to simmer. By now her blood was boiling. Abraham. The stallion was bigger than her, his muscle mass impressive. Zenobia had witnessed his ferocity in the battle and she knew to be wary of his two dragon companions. Companions he didn't deserve.

A speckle of white and black entered her vision. She watched, examining the form. Zenobia bit her lips as she suppressed a roar symbolizing war. For now she would confront the beast. Reason would probably not work, as he had brushed it aside in the fight, but her mother had showed her just how powerful diplomacy could be.

The mistress of the ever-changing skies folded her wings against her side. Immediately she began to drop. The feeling of free falling only added to the adrenaline pumping through her stimulated blood stream. There was no beating the rush that came as you plummeted to earth. Unfortunately, it only lasted so long. At the last possible moment, she pulled her wings open.

Zenobia came to a halt, wings beating every so often, right in front of the male. Her face was clear of any fear, instead a steel determination contorted her facial features. The dramatic appearance, as some would call it, was not exactly meant to intimidate the larger male, but prove that she would readily meet any opponent head on head in battle.

"Abraham." her words were demanded recognition and commanded a deep-rooted power. While she was assertive, her tone did not come off as aggressive. Steady eyes sought to catch his own gaze, "I ask again that you return the feather you have forcefully stolen from a young foal. It was her mother's feather, nonetheless. Will you continue on in this heartless, honorless manner?"

She paused, letting her words sink in. At last she landed on the ground, body poised and ready for any tricky attacks. "If you won't stray from your disgraceful path, then I wish to challenge you for possession of the young girl's earth feather." Back and forth her tail lashed as she tried to keep her seething anger at bay.

"Fight me like a real man: you and me with no other interferences." Zenobia pointedly directed her gaze towards his dragons. "Unless you, dear mighty stallion, are afraid to face a mare with naught but your strength." Her voice kept steady despite the message that was clearly to rub Abraham the wrong way. Zenobia knew that, while he was clearly bigger than her, she would have a better shot if he kept his dragons at bay.

"If you wish to accept my challenge of blood instead of peace, then fight me like a real warrior." Though she did not wish to ask, she continued, "If you have any terms speak now." Unlike him, the mare was an honorable warrior. Although she wished to be rid of these pleasantries so that her muscles could snap and release her towards the big-headed bully.

Hopefully, she would not wind up looking like a fool and, more importantly, not break her promise to a little girl without a maternal protector.

"Speech."

word count 800/800
attack 0/3
challenged for abraham's earth feather, which previously belonged to vitani. if won the feather will be returned to vitani.
setting a hot, tallsun day (sun is high in the sky) in the desert of the dragon's throat. clear skies and open ground. set a week or so? (up to time?) after the battle with the earth god.
summary zenobia drops in like YO! we got some unfinished business.
ooc i'm so nervous and excited for this~!
tags @Abraham

Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
now i'm here to right the wrong || abraham challenge - by Zenobia - 11-17-2015, 11:15 PM