the Rift

heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
He was right. I began to think of it more and more at the fact that he was right about everything. He laughed about Caleb and an ear flickered back in a bit of embarrassment. I didn’t know what others thought of the stag aside from Tembovu. And well, we knew how that went. Shifting my posture slightly, all hooves met the ground in a strong stance. I watched him briefly before noticing the light that poured through the mouth of his home. Eyes lit up with the light and the white on his body grew intense to my eyes so I had to look away. He told me to speak with the two I was struggling with and I nodded, but said nothing. Ears perking to him and eyes catching his briefly at the mention of a spar. He wanted to spar with me? Pushing the thought aside, I figured it was the least I could do for my friend after his advice so I nodded to him. Chains dancing slightly with the movement, glinting with the light. I remembered the few times I had seen him since first meeting him. Such a young, terrified creature. Only just looking for a home, a new life, and hope. My how things change.

I’ve never sparred before, but for you I’ll give it a shot.” I spoke gently, smiling to the Haruspex. The fading light of the day beginning to entrance the cave with colors of red and golds, illuminating my own gold dusted pelt like fire. “If you don’t think it would be too much trouble, I’d like for you to begin.” And with that, I braced myself mentally for anything that was about to come my way. Would I snap and try to actually harm him? Or would he go for blood for me as well? Swallowing as quietly as I could, I couldn’t help the nervous twitch in my tail.

"Talk."
OOC: Hope I did this right ;-;
I had a dream you were two towns from me
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Rexanna - 11-20-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Ashamin - 11-22-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Rexanna - 11-24-2015, 03:12 AM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Ashamin - 12-08-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Rexanna - 12-14-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Ashamin - 12-21-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Rexanna - 12-21-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Ashamin - 12-21-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: heartbeats [rexanna vs ashamin] - by Official - 12-28-2015, 05:21 PM