the Rift

[PRIVATE] Upon These Wings I Shall Fail

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Taking a break from life in the Basin for awhile the blackened hybrid sailed high above the trees just enjoying the feel of the breeze beneath her wings. With no more pain splitting through her head and no blood gushing from her ears today was a good day. It was about time that the gods got something right and managed to come up with a cure for her, it sure as hell took them long enough. Closing her bi-coloured optics to the sun she glided along peacefully until paranoia of crashing into something snapped her lids back open. Turning her sights towards the ground ocean no longer stretched out before her instead a massive field of green decorated the landscape making for a rather appetizing buffet. Drawing back her wings to descend it took little time before her hooves touched back down to earth with a soft thud, retracting her appendages back along her sides she gazed around to see where she had wound up this time.

It took the well seasoned traveler little time to identify her surroundings as the Rotunda with its tall sparse treeline and the towering shaded structure in the background. Pleased with herself at correctly identifying the place she dipped her head forward to pull loose a mouthful of the greenery. While no place here in Helovia seemed to hold pleasant memories for the winged loner this still had to be one of her top rated hangouts on account of the luxurious view and normally vacant premise. While her mind had begun to seek out potential conversation it was the stubborn force of habit that found her alone on far too many occasions. The idea of company was starting to become more appealing to the hybrid more and more each day but it was the fear of rejection that forced her hoof sending her in the opposite direction. Nobody in her family had ever wanted her so why should she expect anyone here to actually enjoy what little company she could provide. Her conversation skills were severely underdeveloped unless it came to rudeness or sarcasm, this was where she tended to thrive.

Time changes and with it so did those living in this hell hole but for whatever the reason she had always believed herself to be the exception to this rule. The less she interacted with those around her the less her mind could become corrupted by the idiotic morons that tended to flock towards her. It was only now that she was slowly beginning to realize just how lonely she had become over the years of isolation and self hatred. Everything that she was she hated, but in the same sense everything that she was she loved. It was all so confusing and so frustrating knowing what she had come from had taught her to hate herself all the more. Wings were not what he ancestors bore, they were the products of meaningless lack of loyalty. It was her mother that had made her bare this burden by mating with one of the winged monsters to create her only to disown her in favor of her wingless brother. It had been her that had been destined to the crown yet it was her that had been turned away due to her mutation. Life was unfair and what satisfaction could you get if nothing ever went your way?

•• TAGS: @Tembovu •• NOTES: Rhea is in the middle of a crisis of figuring out where she belongs lol ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-22-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 11-24-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-03-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 12-09-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Tembovu - 12-13-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by smitty - 02-03-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Upon These Wings I Shall Fail - by Rhea - 02-07-2016, 11:42 PM