the Rift

[OPEN] nostalgia never felt so good

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda

The storm-maiden curls her cloven toes into the sunkissed sand with wistful affection, as though getting familiar with an old friend. Bowerbird eyes sweep the horizon, glimmering softly in the honeydew light of a dying sun with a wayward spark of emotion - a momentary flicker of bittersweet sentiment too fleet to name. Mournfully, the wind caresses her boyish curves, lamenting the return of the electric daughter in the absence of her loved ones. She shivers as hot air bristles through feathers bared to its embrace; comforting, and familiar. From plump lips comes a muffled  sigh; home, she feels compelled to proclaim, yet she is a stranger to this land of sand and sun and fire - a refugee in her own country.

Melancholy, nostalgia, overcome her, charging through her nerves like bolts of static emanating from the tips of unfurled wings, magnificent as they bask in the cool overcast of a setting sun. Beads of sweat dimple her forehead and froth in the crooks and hollows of her haunches and bosom and she is reminded of simpler days a handful of tallsun's ago. For a moment, the butterfly strokes of Cassiopeia's wings, cooling her skin, are as present as they were in her youth; the deep baritone of her father's laughter resonating in her bones. And yet, their absence was deafening. She sits in quiet remission from the struggles of the present and surrenders to peaceful reminiscence, standing along the shore of the great Throat lake.

i've got your wild-eyed ways.

http://lunarblues.deviantart.com/art/I-V...-329973819">credits

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
nostalgia never felt so good - by Azulee - 11-28-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: nostalgia never felt so good - by Cera - 12-30-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: nostalgia never felt so good - by smitty - 06-27-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: nostalgia never felt so good - by Azulee - 06-27-2016, 09:03 PM