the Rift

[JUDGED] Second Introductions [Tembovu v Elsa]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
The sun was a welcome warmth, soaking into the Elephant’s hide. Though the brisk breeze of the new season, of Orangemoon, whisked away the edges of heat, leaving the tips of his ears and rims of his nostrils chilly. He eyes, dark and probing, roamed over the sheer drop of that loomed some ways before him, almost lost in the late afternoon sun’s glare. The days were already growing shorter, he realized with a slight sadness. He’d miss the warmth of Tallsun, yes. But, more importantly, so much had occurred during the hot season…

He shifted, turning his great head to look over his shoulder at the misty forests behind him. He knew only two cures for the melancholy that was settling over him: one was no longer an option after the Tigress battle… The other was fighting. Though his last battle with a lead had left him sorely battered, he figured it was best to feel out the sparring style of his new Queen.

Queen Elsa. The Icebound. How strange that the Moon Goddess should pair a heat-loving King with an icy Queen. Though, perhaps it was more curious that he, a sun-drenched plains-born stallion, should be beside such a wintry woman. He snorted, realizing that that was truly the remarkable aspect of the situation.

Regardless, he reared, landing harshly against the ground as his low voice rolled along earth and into sky, “My Queen, I think it’s time we met properly.” He could not help the amusement that somehow managed to carry in his trumpeting roar. He had yet to spar with a pegasus, and he felt the thrill of adrenaline begin to pump through his barrel at the thought of such a challenge.

A: 0/3
D: 0/1
WC: 289
Setting: Set in the first days of Orangemoon, it is still warm with a crisp wind from the sea. Late afternoon in a clearing of trees a little ways from the cliffs.
Timeline: Extended
Notes: Hmm, I kind of want this to be vanilla. But if you want to use magic and companions, I’m down for that, too.
He paid for his sins. He was saved.
But some sins haunt us no matter how much we pay.

@Elsa

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Second Introductions [Tembovu v Elsa] - by Tembovu - 12-02-2015, 10:04 PM