Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
Isi
And Adella
. . .
I became lost.
Lost in the sense of losing the idea of who I wanted to be, losing my purpose, all the hope I had that filled my heart and propelled me forward. I last remember the darkness, many seasons past, and even though the future appeared grim the clouds broke apart and spilled light over the land, casting out the eerie and inviting instead a warmth; security. But somewhere along that process I felt an increasing despair all the same. Adella could not gently pull me out of whatever rut I was stuck in, so she agreed that we just needed space.
The distance we created fit that criteria quite well, and it was some time before I would see the familiarity of the Helovian lands again.

I kept my pace even, checking to keep my steps from seeming too eager, but didn't let myself slow for fear of changing my mind and turning back. I had walked this path once already and I thought it maybe shameful to do it a second time, but Adella chided me and reiterated that, sometimes, everyone needs a break from their demons. Except at the time I didn't know what demons I was facing-- whatever the trigger had been that burrowed under my skin and made staying there any longer uncomfortable. I figured that eventually they might either reveal themselves or crawl back to the pit they inhabited; I would find out, later, that it was the latter.

My earthen-colored companion flew but lengths before me, anticipation stirring her ahead, hopeful that a figure would cross her path that she could lead me to. Long the time had been since we had any real interaction with others, and she missed the sight and connection of those of her kind. Take care to not leave me behind, I pleaded with her through our combined thoughts, but she only smiled in response and shortened the thrust of her wings. We both knew my worries were unfounded, for she would always stay right by my side.
... if my yesterday is a disgrace,
tell me that you still recall my name
/ image

she's going to stay an outcast but i'd love for her to run into some faces while she reintroduces herself :3
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Messages In This Thread
about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-17-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 12-17-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-21-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-01-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 01-18-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:40 PM