the Rift

I'll bite you | Gull Challenge
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
[Now that I'm not an idiot and challenging someone who was already in a challenge... x.x]

[Gull] “All right, Dreamboat,” he called, “I’ll tangle with ya, if that’s what you want.” Seeking the flashing pair of eyes, he smirked, adding, “Winner takes all?”

Fire surged within Gaucho's system, flaring brightly on his wings. This outward indicator of his inner emotions had never been a hindrance to Gaucho, who normally wore his emotions on his sleeve. Though if Gull couldn't already tell that his humour was unwanted - as were his attempts at hitting on Nephele - surely the fire would warn him.

He heard himself growl in response, that trying to steal from his herd was not a topic of amusement, that it would not be tolerated. And yet somehow, despite the terseness of his voice, his clearly aggressive posture, and his rising flames, Gull did not quit. He said that the Dragon's Throat and its mares deserved respect, to which Gull seemingly ignored, deciding to instead continue to heckle and harass Nephele.

The dun would too flabbergasted to find any sort of virtue in this. Perhaps at another time he might have ... commended Gull's bravado? Or at the very least acknowledged his clear shamelessness. For now, it took everything in Gaucho's power not to burn him on the spot. Stealing from his herd deserved punishment, but it did not deserve death. At least not on its face. However continued threats did - and Gull was already pushing himself close to meeting that metric.

Listen buddy, it’s nothing personal

"Is personal." Gaucho interrupted, flaring his wings and striding forward even as Gull continued to try and act like he was in charge here, and that Gaucho would simply go away.

As Gull's own wings spread, Gaucho's ears pinned against his skull. I’ll even let you have the first shot. Bite me. The words were directed towards Nephele, but Gaucho didn't care. This charade had gone on long enough.

Gaucho lunged forward, jaws agape. Thought it wasn't only his jaws which reached for the ashen pegasus. Mara's attack was fast and calculated. She aimed for the thick veins that ran along the left side of Gull's neck. Her teeth shimmered only for a moment in the sunlight before they attempted to plunge deep into his system injecting in him her naturally produced toxin. Simultaneously Gaucho tried to body-check the stallion backwards - using his considerably bulkier and larger body. His goal was to both unsettle Gull as well as knock him off balance - to demonstrate physically that he would not be pushed around, verbally or otherwise. Finally, his teeth snapped towards Gull's right ear, hoping to slam his blunt ivories on the delicate folds of skin. The attack was so much less than Gaucho could have delivered - as if to indicate that even now, Gaucho was not worth his time.

He wasn't worth anyone's time.

Gaucho is challenging Gull for "leave the Throat alone"

WC: 464
Attack:1/4
Setting: Riptide Isles, midday, Tallsun.
Summary: Gaucho tries to body-slam Gull and bite his ear, while Mara tries to inject him with her toxin.
@Gull

Gaucho the Wildfire
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gaucho - 12-22-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gull - 12-23-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gaucho - 12-26-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gull - 12-29-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gaucho - 12-31-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gull - 01-03-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gaucho - 01-04-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gull - 01-07-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Gaucho - 01-08-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: I'll bite you | Gull Challenge - by Blu - 01-08-2016, 01:35 PM