the Rift

[JUDGED] Pick Up Your Feet [Ashamin v. Auriel]

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
ashamin
&lochan

As he looked out over the meadow, Ashamin squinted. It was rare that this lush field found itself covered in any ice, rarer still in this mild season. But even warmer climes found their storms, and last night the meadow had been struck by one. The haruspex picked over its melting, icy remains now in the blinding brightness of the day with Lochan at his side.

Both of them found themselves irritable.

Too bright, too early, too warm and too slippery. There was no way to get a good grip in the mud, no way to see clearly with the sun bouncing off of every facet of the meadow. They wandered but they waited, too. They were both in the mood to let off some steam. Ashamin was plagued by his quest, Lochan by his bonded's attitude as of late.

As uncharacteristic and strange as the anger was in combination with the shining day, it was there. The haruspex was adorned in the heavy armor given to him by the Laurelin, the sparking ornament from the watcher, and the bear god's helmet hung about his neck with a host of amulets. He felt heavy, he felt old. He was slowed, he was aching. Still, he wanted to fight.

A rustle in the bushes caused him to snap his head to face what might have been another soul, and with a low rumble he neighed into the light. "If you have a fight in you, whoever you are, show it to me with honor. A day such as this need not be wasted in the throes of sloth," he called out--it was a challenge, but more of a relaxed invitation than that with which he had summoned the shape-shifting mare.

He could only hope that this day's challenger would have a bit more of a spine.

""
image credits

WC: 305/800
PC: 0/3 0/1
TIMELINE: 2 Weeks between
SETTING: Thistle Meadow. Sunny day and the ice of a previous storm is melting, making everything muddle and slippery with some still icy patches. It's very bright and cloudless, which combined with the ice and snow still around makes a very reflective scene.
TEACHING: Yes, OOC comments given by me
NOTE: Sorry it's a bit short, it's Christmas and all so time is scarce. Left it open for you to start in case you want that extra closing defense for me to give you notes on.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Pick Up Your Feet [Ashamin v. Auriel] - by Ashamin - 12-25-2015, 08:05 PM