the Rift

[OPEN] I'm here, now what?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST

[Feel free to crash - but for @Ampere ]

Isopia hadn't really been to the Throat before. She had come close once - to investigate an ornately created boat that she saw sitting in the water, but that had been the extent of it. The air here felt moist and salty - a stark contrast from the Hidden Falls. The flora and fauna here were so different, which, she wasn't surprised to see, though it did intrigue her. Did anyone else appreciate how diverse Helovia's landscapes were? It's natural architecture?

She came as a raven.

Iso knew that in her own home, outsiders were often chased immediately out by Archibald, and while she didn't know what the policies of this herd were like, she didn't particularly feel like being chased away after journeying nearly a week to be here. Besides, who would think anything of a raven? Even one with an oddly patterned face and gold eyes and a dragon and ... alright. Maybe she was less incognito now than she had been in the past. But she was still just a bird, and there was a whole island desert before her. 

Hubris sat upon the sands, pushing the granules of sand between his talons and then destroying the small mounds with his tail. He had only really encountered dirt - or at they very most, the rocky-sand found on the Riptide Isles - and so the bloody red texture was immensely interesting to him. Meanwhile, Isopia sat atop the dagger given to her by Thunderhead. Hubris had carried it for her while they flew, and now she used it as an obvious indicator of who she was, should any other members of their secret little group pass her by.

Iso's golden gaze surveyed the land, silently wondering where the best location for the structure that Ampere wanted would be. Near the beach? On the opposite shoreline, closer to the rest of Helovia? Ah, probably she thought with a scowl, wondering if she shouldn't move to that shore. No - She'll find me easier here. She concluded with a huff.

Or at least someone would.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-04-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-05-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-07-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Isopia - 02-19-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: I'm here, now what? - by Ampere - 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM