the Rift

[OPEN] Put your trust in me

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Between two evils, always pick the one you have yet to try

Miseal had waited, he had become a patient man, long ago he could've never said that, but now, he respected the time of the leaders and he knew that it was very limited. He also could relate to the pressures and strangeness of becoming a father. He had heard of the birth of twins, and that had to be quite a lot of work. The chromed had yet to visit Anzaine, but he had plans to do so, it was just taking a bit of time. Just as everything was.

Never did Gaucho come to Miseal without it being some array of dramatic, sandstorms and fire, what was next, a flaming hurricane? Nevertheless, Miseal returned the nod, offering the wildfire the earned gratitude he deserved. Without wasting time, Miseal spoke. He wasn't quite sure what Gaucho thought of the striped stallion, but he would prove himself if the bay found it so necessary. "Thanks for answering" He started, golden's relaxing on the Wildfire's orbs. "I wanted to discuss my rank and what more I could do or offer for the Dragon's Throat. I am at a place where I am very comfortable with dedicating myself wholly to the herd, and I just wanted to know your thoughts on this. I have been keeping up with my tasks, and am ready for more." He said strongly, there was no question to what was Miseal's goal, but he understood to reach such recognition was going to take proving and time, and he was very willing to offer such. As well as the fact that he believed the throat only offered one position, and he would not fight Ghost for it, he just wants to know what more he can do, if anything. "On a side note, I am hoping to get with Ghost to talk about a frostfall meeting or games with our spies, if you are alright with that." He added, sealing his lips then so that Sultan may speak.

"Talk?"
OCC: @Gaucho
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Put your trust in me - by Misael - 01-10-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Gaucho - 02-21-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Misael - 03-04-2016, 07:19 PM