I
R
A
B
E
L
L
A

So, I have this really bad habit of not being able to stay home where it is safe. No, instead I choose to wander out and away from the Basin and right into harm's way. But hey, that is what makes me well, me. I know I should of stayed. After all, Lady Hotaru believed I could be great. She even gave me the necklace with the amber diamond that now hung from my mane. I stopped walking, did I mention I was walking? Well anyway I stopped walking long enough to turn my head to make sure it was still there. SHIT! It's gone. The amulet is still here... But the necklace is... gone... Maybe I deserved it. The amulet in a way, I had lied to receive. Even worse, I don't have a bit of remorse about lying to get it. Maybe this is payback...

Did I forgive that asshole of a bird-brain who had burned my childish drawings? My invitations that were being given out of peace? No, no I did not. In fact, not only do I not forgive him but I am glad that he died in the clutches of the Basin. Did I tell Lena that I would let it go? Why yes, yes I did. Why you may ask would I lie to the sweetest mare i've ever known? Simply because I wanted the peace offering. The damage to my fragile mind was done. If you have wings, I hate you. I want nothing to do with you. I'm not so sure the same can be said about equines... After all.. There's Volterra. Mhm mhm mhm. 

I think that's a slight reason why I am here. Well, back here that is. I have wandered far from Helovia, in search of the family line that did not exist within Helovia. My dam had confessed my impure bloodline. That while she may walk and talk like a unicorn, there was equine blood in her veins. Until I had been brought into womanhood by Volterra, I had planned on eradicating that part of my bloodline. My dam was dead, murdered by the Sultan of the Throat who had been controlled by that bitch the Moon Goddess. So why should her parents get to live when she did not? Lucky for them, my mood had been changed by that black stud. In fact, I wouldn't mind spending a bit more 'time' alone with him. 

But he is not here, and I am not sure I want to return to the Basin. After all, what awaits me there? Twice now I have wandered far from home. I have heard that the Basin does not offer a home to those with wings or hornless... Yet I have seen a few with wings and a horn upon their heads among the ranks. As much as I hate the bird-brains, I do not think it wise for me to linger among those who are mixed. So, now what?

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Hotaru - come in after Reggie please
@Reginald - you know what to do

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
Let's Try This Again, Kind Of - by Mirabella - 02-04-2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Let's Try This Again, Kind Of - by Reginald - 03-17-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Let's Try This Again, Kind Of - by Oizys - 03-18-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Let's Try This Again, Kind Of - by Reginald - 04-23-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Let's Try This Again, Kind Of - by Oizys - 04-27-2016, 12:33 PM