the Rift

[OPEN] Hard boiled

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
I'd sell my soul just to see your face. 
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
It had been a long time since he had been on this shore. Memories of the last time flashed through his mind causing a smile to spread over his face. He could still picture the smell of blood and seeing Eden laying on her side, back facing him. He had run to her, run faster than he had ever done before. Ilios had been so scared something horrible had happened to her and their unborn child. Then he had neared her and called out, only to be surprised with a tender smile from her white lips. It was then his silver gaze had found their beautiful baby girl. A fond smile rose upon his ivy masked face at the memory.

He stood silently in the weak afternoon sunlight gazing out at the ocean. Something leaped from the water sending shards of water sparkling from it's sleek grey body. Wonder filled his wide eyes. "Well that's new." His drawl was breathy with excitement and curiosity as it splashed back into the salty water. Stepping forward cold water slowly rose up his legs as sharp eyes searched for more movement. As if hearing his internal plea two more creatures burst from the sea sending a spray of water away from them. Smiling brightly the stud called out hopefully. He waited silently ears pricked hoping the odd creatures would come closer so he could investigate. "What were they?" His voice was louder this time, dripping with wonder. Who knew such odd and wonderful things could live in the sea? What other kinds of animals were lurking just below the surface.

Speech
Words;; 267
OOC/Tags;; SO crappy! It will get better I promise! BTW, it's dolphins he is watching xD Anyone is welcome! @Darwin @Caenan @Quilyan Ya'll don't all have to join, if you want separate posts that's ok with me too! Oh, the thread name because dolphins feel like hard boiled eggs xD
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Hard boiled - by Ilios - 02-09-2016, 04:48 AM
RE: Hard boiled - by Darwin - 02-10-2016, 03:37 AM
RE: Hard boiled - by Quilyan - 02-15-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Hard boiled - by Ilios - 03-17-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Hard boiled - by Erthë - 03-30-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Hard boiled - by Darwin - 04-09-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Hard boiled - by Quilyan - 04-26-2016, 06:50 PM