the Rift

[JUDGED] ad victoriam [vol vs aquila]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

The leviathan's stride is long, his hooves thunderous upon the flat, reflective sand. The frigid night air chills his flesh and bids his bulking muscles to quiver, whilst a frosty wind twists his mane and tail into tangles. His dragons dart beside him, snatching the wind beneath their wings and using it to boost their fearsome bodies forwards like glimmering arrows. The trio move in sync, each of their faces hardened into steely determination, each pair of eyes narrowed and focused.

The battlefield is fast becoming a friend to the brutish stallion, despite his  youth. He fights regularly, and he can feel his body and mind responding to the experience he is rapidly gaining. His muscles are even harder, his stamina greater, his mental acuity sharper, his confidence astronomical. But, if he is to become the warmonger he is destined to be, then this is just the beginning. He cannot stop now - another opponent awaits.

As the moonlight accentuates each hard line of his bulk, he draws to an ungainly halt in a shower of sand and water droplets. This is where he fought the blind man, where he felled his unfortunate foe with a single blow. He did not get a proper chance to test himself on this particular footing, with the shiny, reflective sand and the thin sheen of water, so he has brought himself here again to continue where he left off against Morir. His skull-adorned face glances from side to side, observing, huffing his approval. Both dragons land heavily on his broad back and squabble over the limited space, whilst Volterra's mammoth head lifts to bellow out a cry for an opponent.

Teaching spar for @Aquila !

Set in Halcyon Flats at night, with a gentle, cold wind. I couldn't wait for his magic to be added xD

0/3 - 276 words

I AM THE RUMOUR ON EVERYONE'S LIPS
I AM THE CURSE ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HIPS
ART: DARK

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Volterra - 02-13-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Aquila - 02-21-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Volterra - 02-27-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Aquila - 03-08-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Volterra - 03-19-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Aquila - 04-01-2016, 02:27 AM
RE: ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Volterra - 04-19-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Aquila - 05-11-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: ad victoriam [vol vs aquila] - by Official - 07-04-2016, 11:08 AM