long time no see

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Into this world we're thrown

Cirrus felt
alive.

Wanderlust was something that still existed within her, though she found herself always wandering home at the end of the day - it was a nice feeling, a comfort, something she would never tire of. So she didn't wander far this day - the snows kept her near to home, though her magic could have kept the heat of TallSun with her always, it also taxed her if she used it too much, particularly if she went directly against the current season.

So she landed amongst the snow, fluttering her wings so create a great wave of ice and powder, shivering happily as the coldness hit her legs and belly. Cirrus was
alive, she was closer to having a purpose than she had been in years - and she wasn't going to waste it.

A great deep bellow, a challenge, echoed from her maw. Cirrus was a healer, yes, but she was also a protector, a defender - she could not yet choose between them, but she would not deny the current urge to live, the opportunity to grow stronger, to prove herself. She was never one to be idle, to be still - she had her home, an anchor to keep her from drifting too far, and she wanted it to be powerful, strong, a force not to be mocked in the field of battle.

Peaceful times might be upon them now, but they would not last - they never did. Cirrus wanted herself, and her herd, to be ready for when the tides shifted and chaos swallowed the lands again.

Azure pools spied something, someone, not far - she thought she recognised the figure, and called out again - could it be, a soul from her former home, a form she who had been a constant of the sands ever since she had been a child herself? "Cera?!" she called, even as she cantered a path through the knee-deep snow to see him up close, with a friendly grin upon her maw and a gentle song in her throat.

"Hey!" she greeted again, before tossing her tiara with a deviant flick, show me what you're made of - she was too amped up for a fight to be denied one now. "Care to dance?"

C I R R U S
RIDERS ON THE_ S T O R M

bronzehalo.deviantart.com

@Cera
578 words
0/3 attack posts
Frostfall, Thistle Meadow, friendly spar, normal timeline, magic and companions allowed!
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    long time no see - by Cirrus - 02-14-2016, 03:52 AM
    RE: long time no see - by Cera - 02-16-2016, 08:09 PM
    RE: long time no see - by Cirrus - 02-22-2016, 06:07 AM
    RE: long time no see - by Cera - 03-06-2016, 12:26 AM
    RE: long time no see - by Cirrus - 03-08-2016, 05:38 AM
    RE: long time no see - by Official - 04-12-2016, 02:41 PM