the Rift

[OPEN] we make this rockin' world go round [patrol]

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

The Sultana soared over high over the churning blue surf that stretch east from her homeland. Below the sea was a deep dark blue (Ampere colored) but scattered with the faces of whitecaps that rose and fell at the whim of the wind. It whipped around, changing direction n a diamond made the flight anything but relaxing and Megaera loved it! She swerved and bobbed, riding the inconstant gusts in a game only the flighted could properly appreciate.

With the twins still tied the ground, Meg didn’t find herself flying nearly as much as she would have wished (though she wouldn’t have traded her precious little ones for all the world) so the time she took to take up a patrol was a bit of a treat for her. Pulling on a lead’s privilege she had elected to scout the eastern archipelago and not having been there before was eager to see the fourth land that Helovians had fought for and won. 

When finally the batch of islands were visible on the midday horizon, Meg turned her head to search for her herdmate. The bay was glad that Nephele was among them at least, and was eager to get to know the woman she had invited to their home. Meg always felt a certain affinity towards other female warriors, but she had been so much occupied in recent months that she had not taken the time to get to know the newer faces in the Dragon’s Throat. She pitched her voice to call above the whistling wind “Nephele, have you been to these islands yet?”

"."
[ooc:: DT Patrol, anyone feel free to jump in and say Hello!] @Nephele @Grusha 

M E G A E R A
knock me out, knock me out
sayin that i want more, this is what i live for

patriota--studios
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
we make this rockin' world go round [patrol] - by Megaera - 02-19-2016, 11:18 PM