the Rift

Halo's slipping down to choke you now [open]

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Well, now that he'd gotten all fitted out with his new gear, he was absolutely itching to try it out, and in a good way, not the my balls are on fire kind of way. Which, was exactly the point.

Pulling his wolf cloak over his side a bit more, Öde pressed further into the falls, continually drawn to them due in part to how peculiar they were, but also for the thrilling memories he'd made here. He would have visited the other Riftian lands too, but this one being so close to home, tended to be his favorite playground. As he moved he tested out the feeling of the cotton fluff gently cradling his manhood, pleased with how soft and smooth it felt, and how it reduced the friction his exceptionally large testicles had always caused during such vigorous activities.

His cloven hooves grappled the snow easily as he traversed through the bloody lands, finding them even more beautiful this time of year compared to earlier when some browns and greens had speckled in and ruined the perfect contrast. He wasn't here for beauty though, not in the most basic sense of the word. He was here to test himself, to test his equipment and see how it would hold up under times of bigger duress. So, confidently Öde bugled out a challenge as he stood near the waterfall, lipping at bits of snow for hydration as he paced back and forth in mild impatience. He probably should have tried to find someone from the Basin to meet him here, but he was feeling a little more rough than a herd-friendly spar might allow. After all, he needed to test limits today, not play dance.

I can do teaching if desired! I'm fine with companions and magic, but if you don't want to use them then that's okay too!

Frostfall afternoon, very mild snow storm in the Blood Falls. Near the water's edge; the falls aren't frozen but the water is extremely cold. Snow on the ground isn't thick, but is covered.

A: 0/3
ÖDE
IT IS NOT A GOD'S DUTY TO BOW TO DENIZENS OF MORTAL FLESH

Devenirr.Deviantart
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Halo's slipping down to choke you now [open] - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 09:25 PM