the Rift

Reclamation Proclamation [SOREN CHALLENGE]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The call is vicious and demanding. My ears flip backward and pin against my skull.

You steal from me, and now you want to challenge me for it? What kind of sick fuck are you?

Whats worse is what his words ring out as. He calls me insolent. My lack of turning up at a herd meeting? I was there, I volunteered. How the hell did he miss that. But I appeared anyways. I was slightly taller than the black man, but my body dangerously stalked closer to the crazy fool. When I arrived he was talking to himself. I make my presence obvious by a disgusted scoff, and my head raised high only to turn to the side and look down at the foolish creature. The sad creature. The crying creature.

"You have no right to talk to me like you are my superior. You are not my leader, and I am not in your rank." The words are gruff and furious. I would not stand for it. You have no right Knox. "Maybe I did not defend my wolves tooth, but doesn't it make you a dirty thief to steal? Doesn't it degrade your worth to steal someone's prize Knox?"

I scoffed, my head turning back to face him head on, and my blue eyes burned with the cold anger within. Why now? Why not then?

"I refuse your challenge. If a coward I will be called, then so be it. I gift the goddamn tooth to you as a coward. I am done with the accursed thing. I refuse to fight over a trinket. I especially refuse to fight a stud who's mental stability is faltering." And my gray body turns to head away from the sleuth. There is a pause in my step however and my head turns once more to look at his black body. "Do not bother me again for foolish trinkets Knox."

And so the galumphing giant fades away from the sleuth, back into his shadowy recesses.

"talk."

soren
Heroes are made by the paths they choose,
not the powers they are graced with.
image credits go here! | table by wanda

@Knox

Notes: Soren forfeits in person. Knox may keep the tooth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reclamation Proclamation [SOREN CHALLENGE] - by Soren - 03-01-2016, 08:23 PM