the Rift

[JUDGED] killing in the name of [ Nymeria vs. Rikyn spar ]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
My hooves punch into her buxom ass and the blood rushes into my head; the world pulses with pain. As I come down, all around me, the reflective water blooms and wiggles with strange lights and figures, making me decide that, perhaps, I shouldn’t have bucked quite so hard after all. It has reminded me of what sort of head ache I’ll be dealing with for the next week or so.

The water is pearlescent and pink, hooves having torn the silt from its bed so that it drifts among the crimson spill that dribbles still from my nose and her wounds. It’s a clear and strange image in my head as I rise and look out at the mirror world around us, every muscle getting ready to pull me back around to face her when something else warrants my full attention. Overhead, the sun highlights the approach of a flying figure, black, its claws wide and mouth revealing white, shining daggers upon daggers. I don’t want anything to do with that mess, and it instantly makes me forget about chasing her down again.

Besides, the threat still stands – take an ear, I’ll take your tail, you stupid lizard!

I sidestep right, curling my head back towards my side and tucking nose down at the same time, almost throwing my left shoulder at the flying monster to avoid any damage to my wonderful face.

I hear the splashing of her hooves still, so similar to another who had stopped to watch his dragons get a taste of me. I don’t take the time to look, a bit too preoccupied with the dragon attached to me, but I imagine that she’s smirking, just like Volterra had.

Knives clamor against my fleshy shoulder. Teeth grasp down hard on my neck, grabbing the crest just above the rise of my withers, and blood flows freely into the water below. Instinctively, my head drives down, a stream of bucks driving me about the mirror like waters to dislodge the painful attachment beating its black wings against me. The creature’s tactic to get me to leave his bonded alone works, as I buck some many feet away from her before she speaks, and the thing finally lets go.

I’m still trying to gauge whether or not I’m in danger of bleeding to death at the moment when she shouts something even more shocking at me than her dragon had been. Her laughter fills the air as my gaze shifts from where I’d been inspecting my shoulder to stare at her agape, golden eyes broad and surprised. My heart hammers against my ribs, blood alive. She’s so enticing, with all this testosterone flooding me, even though I know I shouldn’t.

Is she really worth eternity? I ask myself, and she did just try to poke your eyes out via dragon.

"W-what?" I stammer after some many seconds, "I… I never… what?"

She is curves and laughter, all promises of whispers and warmth. I bet she won’t keep them.

Even if I went along, I bet she’s just making fun of me, anyway.

I hate girls.

Closing Defense | 521 words
in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: killing in the name of [ Nymeria vs. Rikyn spar ] - by Rikyn - 05-10-2016, 01:16 PM