the Rift

[OPEN] I Have Questions to Ask

Merialeth Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Equine :: 17 hh :: Newborn
TierRen
Merialeth

"Don't answer my questions." Merialeth pouted on the Earth God's shrine. "I get them from someone else." 'He knows all of the answers-- anyways.' She did not need the Hidden Falls members to answer her questions if she could talk to the god. Even the most patient of the herd members was getting tired of her endless questions. But she could not help it!

Merialeth had finally found her words. They were unexpectedly heavy on her tongue. Whenever they came to her she let them roll. How could they expect her to hold them there? How strong did they think she was?

"God of Ear-," Earth. Earth. Merialeth screwed her eyes shut in concentration. 'Earth' was a hard word. She had to practice the 'th' sound. Most of the time it came out more like a 'ff' sound. Who knows what would come if she asked for the 'God of the Earff'? This was important. She had to get it right. She had to make sure that the right guy came.

The painted girl had gone to the Storyteller's Pool. She had called to the God of the Earth there and it had not worked! Merialeth had not talked to him out loud there so now she did; which was okay, the filly liked to hear her own voice. At the pool she had also called him the 'Earff' god. So maybe if she got it right and she talked out loud here he might come! "Earth." Merialeth's face scrunched up even more in the final effort of pronouncing the word, then once she realized she had said it her face immediately changed to an expression of delight. "Earth God!"

Having shouted for the god Merialeth settled herself next to his shrine. There she waited and prepared the questions that she would ask him once he appeared.

Merialeth is coming to get the update to her magic! Give her some crazy quest, make her work for it (;
'Magic::Update::The memories she infuses into crystals can be viewed.'

@Mythical Request

The New Flower
Image Credit
[Image: merialeth_pixel_2_by_danjahmouse-d9v798f.png][Image: 56d8fcdd77a65]

Messages In This Thread
I Have Questions to Ask - by Merialeth - 03-24-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I Have Questions to Ask - by God of the Earth - 03-25-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: I Have Questions to Ask - by December - 03-25-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: I Have Questions to Ask - by smitty - 07-19-2016, 04:08 PM