Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop]

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

Laughter, laughter, laughter...

The vibrations woke her from her dull daydreams; her mind and her eyes were lost in the illusion of the water mirrors surrounding her, but the children of light draw her from her meditation. This place felt eerie enough and now there is laughter bubbling up all around her – like invisible foals are dancing in gentle circle all about her, but she sees nothing at all. She notes the sweet smelling breeze that wafts passed her pink nose and tugs at her thick hair, but otherwise there is nothing for her gaze to hungrily scoop up and process. The steely baby is almost grown, or so she thinks, two years old is just around the corner and her body is to be adopting quite a mass. Her muscles have become lankily woven over fattened bones, but grace is slowly becoming present where it wasn't before. This grace is displayed almost perfectly as she canters toward the echos of mirth with an intrigue beating in her chest like never before. It reminds her of something. This feeling that is wrapping her as she approaches the stranger and the commotion he's staring at.

An egg...

They're swirling, laughing, dancing and magnetizing around a singular capsule. It's something Macaria has only heard of, but never seen. Wisps of intangible sparkle, like glowing dust that morphs into a hundred different things all at once... It's not really comprehensible to her. She can only look on in wonder. Will something come out of it? It it their baby? She questions herself, but the thoughts fade as soon as she comes to stand beside Rikyn, her bright golden eyes glazed over with amazement and her mind transfixed on the mystery. Her sparks begin to react wildly. They crackle and pop and web across her prominent dapples, fizzling down to rest in the sand before burning away into nothing. She cannot control it – it's like the magic in her and the magic of them join.

So without her body...she dances with them blissfully in a different way.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

wishlist
NSS: Laviathan | Royal | Bubble Trap

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop] - by Macaria - 03-25-2016, 11:50 AM