the Rift

[OPEN] I Warn You, I've Been Trained to Kill Since Birth

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable

The outskirts of the trees had been appealing to say the least. The darkness within had managed to seep through here and there, leading to the beginning of my curiosity. Now ever since I had been released from Life Giver's loins and into this world; our time together has been very limited. Any chance I had been given, I went to Father's side, avoiding the yellow balloon and her slobbering mutt like the plague. The thing had seemed to take a liking to me, which I had never been okay with. I flashed light at the fucker literally minutes after I had been born. Of course idiots never learn. Perhaps that was why Life Giver didn't seem to understand that I wanted her to GTFO. But that's beside the point currently. Whenever Father wasn't around, I was off meandering on my own terms, finding interesting things to collect or the random rodent to stomp on and kill. The only thing I've had yet to try is the taste of flesh... that might be the next thing to do on my list.

There was a delicate crunch beneath my dainty hooves, thanks to the brittle branches cracking beneath my weight. The air was foggy and devoid of life, tendrils of the cloudy substance wrapping around my body eagerly, as if ready to feast upon my flesh. Silver eyes looked carelessly around me, wondering if something was waiting to jump out at me from the shadows. When nothing came I snorted, tossing my head effortlessly before beginning a brisk trot deeper into the trees. Try as they might to intimidate me, to come close to my soft baby fur and attempt to send shivers down my spine, I only felt comfort from the dark branches reaching for my flesh. This was a place I could easily come to like. The strange sounds seemed to fill every corner of the forest, going on like an ominous song meant to lull those deeper into their chambers. If they didn't run out of fear from the slightest movement first. I had assumed nothing was living here, that all was dying and nothing could heal this desolated expanse of woodland, until my eyes had fallen upon a nest high up in the trees.

A brown raptor circled protectively around it, sharp eyes glancing at me each time it came around full circle. I stared back fearlessly, watching every movement with slightly piqued interest, before finally gaining the courage to take a closer look. She didn't like that very much. Beak clicked and a ravenous screech left the yellow bill, and soon the large wings were turning towards me, her entire body swooping down to have at me. As soon as she was about to make contact I executed my attack, a flash of light charging from the tips of my horns and exploding brightly around me. When the white faded and everything cleared around my direction, I turned to find the bird upon the forest floor; stunned from the sudden burst of light. Apparently my magic was excellent for stunning stupid little birds that tried to attack my face. And although she had missed my beautiful complexion, she hadn't missed my left ear, having torn a small hole into it that began to trickle blood down my neck.

Snorting in distaste and mild irritation, I approached the feathered bitch who was starting to regain composure from my little stunt. I wouldn't let her get away with it though, not after what she'd done to my once flawless body. She was going to pay. Without another thought my hoof was slamming itself down hard upon the bird's skull, the crunch satisfying as it pushed down through the skin against the bone, grinding it into the ground. I took the time to twist my hoof to and fro, digging the bludgeoned head in victoriously as a smirk graced creamy lips. Oh if Father could see me now. Except he might not be too pleased that I crushed the brains of a bird of prey. Pulling away slowly my hoof slid across the ground, ridding itself of the inner guts and gore of the raptor. Too bad it had to end this way, perhaps I could have kept it as a companion like Father had.

That's when the creaking of the trees caused me to look up once again at the nest above me. The nest swayed within the breeze, almost threatening to fall. Although I couldn't see what was happening in there, I knew something was alive and moving, because I heard the rustle of twigs and a loud crack. Not long after, a grey, fluffy head emerged from the recesses of the twigged shelter, beady eyes looking down at me with the utmost curiosity. Before I could much respond I felt my world begin to change, to click together as if another piece of me had finally found its way back into my soul. It was then that I recognized I was not the only one aware of my thoughts anymore. As the beady eyes studied me and then the corpse of its mother, a slight click escaped the dark beak as I could feel the curiosity continuing to grow within the birds mind. Obviously it had never experienced death before. Well, it would have had to have learned sometime.

Now I was stuck in a strange predicament. My apparently new companion was not only a useless fluff of grey, but it was also very high up in a tree where I wasn't able to grab it. The only two options I could think of was either knocking it down, or finding someone who could be of use in order to retrieve it... or him. Something inside was telling me it was him. With eyes of silver never once leaving the gaze of the little fluff tard, I finally managed to speak for the first time in the silence I had caused thanks to my little 'incident',"Find a way to get down. I'm not waiting here all day to fetch you." And thus began our relationship of me telling him what to do.

[Very long, I apologize. No need to match! @Rikyn ]

Maneater, make you work hard, make you spend hard, make you want all of her love

image credits

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
I Warn You, I've Been Trained to Kill Since Birth - by Merlin - 04-21-2016, 08:49 PM