[PRIVATE] [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see, the life I’ve had
can make a good man
bad.
A determined but mentally fragile brute held close to his prisoner, waiting for the moment where he would have to use his strength against the smaller, younger creature should he retaliate. Lotherarius was proud in his capture but the paranoia never quite left him that he was perhaps doing this under the watchful gaze of friends of Hertz. He let his pools dart this way and that before letting them rest on his prisoner, with his neck slightly turned. He slowed for a second whilst his mind wandered before continuing on, further into the Falls in an attempt to isolate his prisoner a little more successfully to entice him into his own new herd.

The Falls was growing, and Lotherarius had only just begun his journey with them. The intelligence core ran through him now, his tapered bodice pulsing with the power that he had craved for so long. But now was the time to prove his worth. It had been a quest from Knox, according to Huric, to bring the deep azure hued colt outcast to the Falls territory in a bid to open his skills to the herd. Lotherarius was keen to follow his first mission and he had done so cleanly, using rope he had found lying around and tugging the fellow pegasus into the territory. 

Before too long he halted, keeping the rope tight between his knashers as he wondered where to place the brute, more so to make sure he was the figure of persuasion and not just another thief. The bright cold light shone through the trees, and the blood-red brute dropped the rope from his velveteens and smiled meekly at his prisoner, knowing that even if Hertz did escape he was ready. But for now he cleared his throat and let his smooth tones run through,
"I am no monster, Hertz, you need not fear me," his first words of persuasion were hardly comforting but it was easy to see in his cranium that he was pleasant and genuine, "My name is Lotherarius, Hertz. I know your name through Knox and Archibald of the Hidden Falls, where I am Illusor. I only joined this herd not long ago but I have come to see its wonders and attributes, much of which persuaded me to stay. " He paused for a second, just hoping that eventually this would all sink in and he wasn't making a pig's ear of it all, "You are my captive but you may not have to be for long. I mean you harm because I would like you by my side, for the good of the herd..." This was enough for now, Lotherarius had to see the reaction of his prisoner before continuing. It was just too easy to assume that the azure brute was going to come quietly and willingly, so to throw his most genuine words of persuasion down his throat could be hopeless.

And so he would wait, halted and fixed pointing directly at the fellow winged stag, just waiting...

Lotherarius
image credits

@Hertz 
[Welcome to your capture thread! This is where your first stage of recruitment will be if you choose to join the Falls. Please reply with a response fitting to both your needs and the needs of your character. Welcome and enjoy!]

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
[Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once - by Lotherarius - 05-01-2016, 02:38 PM