the Rift

Everybody Wants to Rule the World, But Me

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Be as strong as the seas are stormy,
and proud as an eagle's scream

Well, here we go again. Yep, i'm back bitches. Okay okay Miles, we're back. That's right. No forgetting me sister dear. I turn to where my bonded is perched on my back. "I could never forget about you little brother." Yes, I spoke to him out loud. If I didn't i'd probably go crazy from not speaking. Then again, it also makes me seem a bit crazy to those who don't understand what it's like to be bonded. Which can also be a very useful thing when you are trying to keep all the males away. 

I sigh with that train of thought. My father had tried to hitch me up to one of his most amazing warlords or something. More like tried to use me to form an alliance. But I was having nothing of it. Pretty sure i'm on his shit list now. Then again, since he came back with his new Queen I haven't exactly been his most favorite. First off, i'm no son. Second off, I never have wanted to take over the world or anything either. Or spread equine supremacy for that matter. Miles tenses as I think of my dominating Father. Oh how much I had wanted to make him proud. How much I had wanted to be loved by him. I am not sure he is capable of love, unless it benefits him.

All I want to do, is be me. I want to live my life as my own, make my own choices. Not have them made for me because I am a mare. I am not any less because of my gender, not in my own opinion at least. That doesn't matter now. I am back, and I have a job to do. A job I have been trying to complete since the first time I had stepped into Helovia. Find my Uncle. Find him and give him the amulet that hangs around my neck. It belonged to his mother, and was passed down to my mother, who gave it to me at birth. My green eyes glance down at it now, just to make sure it's still there. As if I don't feel it's weight around my neck, however slight it might be. With a glance over my shoulder at my kitsune I whisper softly. "Let's get this job done."

"Talk?"
Miles whispers

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Everybody Wants to Rule the World, But Me - by Merida - 05-13-2016, 11:39 PM