the Rift

Show me

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
Half amused, half concerned eyes watched the retreating forms of d’Arcy and Calor. The young red filly and young mahogany stallion. Though d’Arcy was Nyx’s daughter, he had at one point believed her to be his own. And he had been there for her birth… So it was a strange attachment that he had to her, and her twin brother.

Once the youth’s oddly paired haunches faded into the mists into the general direction of South towards the Rotunda, his eyes drifted back to Raeden. The pale, golden beauty was admirably quick and vicious to defend the Edge. Though she had claimed no proclivity towards fighting— in fact, she seemed to hold more propensity for stealth, if he recalled from the meeting and from Iona.

It was these thoughts that made an onyx brow rise as he studied the bright teal eyes that peaked out from silken ivory tendrils of forelock. The smallest of lopsided smiles crooked his broad muzzle, “I’d no idea you were so protective, Raeden,” his warmly amused voice rumbled into the mist between them.

Suddenly he shifted, haunches swinging away so that his broad chest was facing the beautiful woman. Though she was smaller and slighter than he (many were), he still felt a sudden urging in his barrel. It was a reprieve from the layers of guilt, doubt, and apprehension that plagued him.

It was a need for battle. A refreshing crossing of blades against one without wings. Against a woman who was keen to protect the Edge. “Is your horn as sharp as your threats?” His grin grew full-fledged as his neck bowed, corded muscles bunching and inviting her to show him that she meant the fierce words she had thrown at the intruder.

WC: --
A: 0/0
Setting: WE's forested borders, moderate mist
Damage tracker: ---
Once more into the fray
credits | table by Neo

Spar for @Raeden follow this thread. So it's maybe late morning/midday in the forests at the borders of the Edge with moderate amounts of mist.
Feel free to make the first attack! And I'm fine with both magic & companions, if you are!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Show me - by Tembovu - 05-24-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Show me - by Raeden - 05-26-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Show me - by Tembovu - 06-11-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: Show me - by Raeden - 06-14-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Show me - by Tembovu - 07-02-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Show me - by Blu - 07-29-2016, 10:50 PM