the Rift

take a whole lot more than words and guns

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Their children will learn to hope for a Caesar.

We wound for a while through the trees in silence, her normally voluptuous figure slanted and sharp in all the ways she was supposed to be round and full.  I think I’d even joked once that she and Zunden were both fatties, and seeing her like this makes the ruthlessness of such a joke seem that much less funny than it had at the time.  Trotting to catch up to her, I let the sounds of voices fade into silence, and the soft song of the branches high overhead.

Stopping in a clearing that smells like no ones been through but birds in ages, I clear my throat, and prepare to unleash whatever crazy, female horror show is about to engage (I did have a little sister and mother, after all; I know about these things).  A check list flies through my thoughts:

1. Don’t mention Rhoa.
  2. Don’t tell her she’s usually fat.
  3. Don’t be rude.
  4. Seriously, don’t be rude.
  5. Don’t ask about dead kids!
  6. Why was that not the first item…?

"So…" I stall, not really knowing what to say that won’t immediately ignite the fuse on either her shouting or weeping armory of explosives.  I clear my throat again, as if to announce that the topic of “feelings” may not be my area of expertise.  "obviously you’re not okay."

Oh yeah, smooth (said no one ever).

"Maybe it’s none of my business and you can tell me so," I ramble onward, avoiding eye contact as if a single touch of her crystal eyes would make me burst into flames, "but you really look like shit."

[ Continuation of so I cover my eyes ]

@Glacia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
take a whole lot more than words and guns - by Rikyn - 06-01-2016, 11:32 AM