the Rift

Ilios vs Aquila

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
He was ready to get out there and spar. To make his plans come to fruition he needed to build himself up, mentally and physically . His shoulders rolled excitedly as he moved carefully through Helovia a specific place in mind. He turned his head to grin at Isabella as she clung to his short white-tipped mane. Currently she was in the form of a small monkey. He smiled at her as silver eyes met gold. He wondered if she would always shift randomly or if she would be able to pick what she was. He reached his muzzle around and touched her tiny paw carefully. He would become strong for her, he wanted to be better for her. She deserved a strong partner, someone who would have her back, as he was sure she would have his.

He could feel that she was happy and shared in his excitement. He could also feel the longing she held within her very young heart. She wanted to fight with her bonded, but he would not allow her to do so. She was much to young and fragile to fight. "One day we will fight side by side sweetheart, but for now you can watch and learn." He grinned and picked up his pace feeling the blood pounding through his veins.

Finally they made their way up to the field he had in mind. It was the perfect place for a good spar, open, clear, and brightly lit. Well, it would have been bright if it wasn't early morning. He had picked this time before it got extremely hot, and it could only get brighter as the day went on. He smiled and carefully walked over to a large rock and bowed leaned his neck carefully against it. "Time to get off Isabella." He smiled almost sadly as she slowly slide off his neck to the rock. "You should be safe here, but if something happens get into the tall grass against the back of the rock, okay?" He turned to look at her and she lowered a small paw down to touch his muzzle gently. "I'll be alright, and once this is over we'll go home." She just looked at him with her bright gold eyes, but he was sure she understood.

Turning away from the rock he moved into the middle of the field facing the only way up. Taking a deep breath he called out making sure his voice would carry to any that wished to fight him. Spreading his wings the stallion stood with his horned head up high waiting for his challenger. excitement and determination pounded through his blood as he was careful to take deep steady breaths as the sun slowly rose behind him clearing any mist that had settled over the grass-covered ground. It was a perfect day for fighting; clear and warm.

Talk
Words;; 477
OOC/Tags;; Open! Feel free to attack first! I'd like to move this fairly quickly please!

0/3 attacks Set in the Heavenly fields, early morning, sun is just over the horizon, clear day, warm but not hot, field is clear of large obstacles. 
I'd sell my soul just to see your face. 
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Ilios vs Aquila - by Ilios - 06-17-2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Ilios vs open spar - by Aquila - 06-19-2016, 09:11 AM
RE: Ilios vs open spar - by Ilios - 06-21-2016, 03:33 AM
RE: Ilios vs open spar - by Aquila - 07-13-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Ilios vs Aquila - by Blu - 08-07-2016, 04:50 PM