Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
M
E
R
I
D
A

It has been a while since I left the safety of the Edge. After my adventure that led to a few hours of absolute pleasure.... Well, I discovered why you don't have that much fun very often. Because it increases the chances you'll end up like I am. Pregnant and very much alone. I had stayed near the outer edges of the herd land, in case of trouble so I would be able to get away first. But when not there, I moved around at night exploring with Miles. I wanted to know who slept where, so I could figure out who I wanted to be closest to.... Well when the time comes.

In my in lack of experience however, I am near the glass wall to the north of the edge. I am unprepared and unknowing of what's about to happen next. 

Miles and I had been sleeping fairly lightly. I am to restless with my belly swollen like it is. That's when they begin. At first, it's so mild that I barely stir in my sleep. Steadily however the pain increases until I can no longer bare to stand. Go! Help! I think my child is dying inside me. I cry out in the sheer pain, not understanding that these are the contractions that will being that very child into the world. Miles scrambles as I hit the ground to ensure I do not land on him. He knows I can not help it right now. Worried he paces until the urgency of my crying and begging for help send him running.

For now, I lay in the worst pain I have ever experienced.... And I find myself very much alone.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Open to all! Permission to power play Miles finding the first to post. Sansa isn't born just yet

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 06-30-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-03-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Sansa - 07-05-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-07-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-20-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 06:36 PM