[OPEN] i have no idea what i'm doing [anyone]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

The next full moon...
That's what the strange Mountain-girl said.
Then she's released.

The full moon is still several weeks out. It'll be big and fat and orange this time around, she knows. She remembers it from years passed – the Orangemoon season is named such for obvious reasons, her fat, rusty-orange moons. The breezes are cool at night now, though the days here in this new place are usually muggy and hot, so far. The night is what she loves though and the nights here are almost ethereal. Her decision wasn't completely final, but Chernobyl is certainly becoming cozy with the idea of staying here – even if only for it's lovely nights.

Crickets, frogs, and gushing waters against stone.

The cold spray touches across the side of her long black body as she walks by the bottom of a falling stream of sparkling water, where it meets a small pool of equally crystalline waters. A grinning moon, far from it's potential, is still enough to set the waterfalls twinkling like stars on a moonless night. Bull too is illuminated as tiny droplets settle on the tips of her charcoal fur and reflect off the bright light spilling down. The barb-horned mare cannot help but stop and walk ankle deep into the small pool, pushing water-lilies and reeds aside as she takes a long drink of it's cold, refreshing clearness. The water too, is a a reason to stay, perhaps. The cleanest water she's tasted in a very long time, in her opinion.

Her abdomen stirs while she sucks diligently at the rippling surface and she stops suddenly, taking one last swallow. What of her child, then? She hasn't quite muddled through that sort of thing yet. She finishes drinking and moves off toward another clump of even larger waterfalls. All the while she is looking around, her eyes everywhere, stopping to sniff certain plants or evidence of other travelers through here. If anyone moves through she'll have to ask them if they've seen someone named “Knox” - he has information about becoming something of importance [or at least useful] around here...or so she was told, if she remembers correctly.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

anyone at all but she's looking to be a spy soooo
excuse any shitty writing, i'm working on it lol

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
i have no idea what i'm doing [anyone] - by Chernobyl - 09-20-2016, 04:25 PM