the Rift

[OPEN] Child of Regret [BIRTH]

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The dark swallowed and suffocated the little mare, it blinded and forced her to step without a sure foot. Sabia was stuck in the time after the sun set and the moon had yet to rise. The mare was swollen and plump as she waddled through the sands ears folded back on her skull. Fear and pain exploded inside of her, she could count the minutes before the pain would come, a sharp jab at her sides. Sabia was no fool, she had done this before, the virus inside her it was coming, and soon.

Yet there was no joy or excitement about this thing inside her, there was no consent into its conceivement, simply thinking about the creature she named Saoirse sent a panic in her heart and a chill through her veins. Sabia would not have this child of regret, of her own foolish mistake, not tonight.

Waddling through the sands she lowered her snout to the ground and snorted in pain as another sharp pain kicked at her sides. There was no way she could make it to the complete safety of the herd it seemed the winged mare would rest here. However as she lowered herself to the sand there was a fleeting thought in her mind, a blackness of poison, an unwelcome thought: 'if I sleep here unsafe and away from the herd, will that man find me?' Sabia dismissed it as quickly as it came because there was no possible way that he could find her, she simply didn't believe it. She laid herself on the soothing warm sands and allowed a restless sleep to take over, the monster inside a sharp reminder that no one was safe.

A white hot flash of pain bursts across Sabia's vision and jerks her into reality. The sky is is growing brighter, the sun rising over the horizon. A gasp escapes from her lips and is quickly followed by another as a sharp pain jabs at her far worse then the ones from the night before. Sabia is scared and wants the safety of her herd the mare's breath is quick almost panting and her sides are heaving from the struggle to breath. Sabia tries to stand and gets both front legs up before more pain brings her back down on her side. The next pain was so violent sabia cried out and flapped her wings, the baby was coming now and she would be alone to deliver it just like last time, what if it died just like mast time too? Oh God she couldn't deal with that.

It was possible that she would be alone to birth this baby, be alone when- if it died, be alone till the end. If it survived however she couldn't look at it without shame, a baby she didn't want, the mare could see herself now, walking it back to the herd and avoiding gazes as everyone looked down at the new child. The new part of their family.

The pain grew more placed together, the pain unbearable. Sabia began to cry and a weak shaky sob escaped her lips as she called out "please don't let me be alone..." but she was, that is the grim reality. So as the sun began to rise and brighten the sky Sabia pushed and pushed until she thought that maybe she would finally die...but she didn't and soon she felt the relief from the pain as she gave that final push and the baby lay on the warm sands. Sabia lay there for a few seconds gaining strength and courage to look at the baby and make sure it was okay. Raising her head the feathered mare looked over though she couldn't see if it was breathing.

Sabia was ashamed that there was a small little voice in the back of her head praying, 'please don't breath don't live...that man shouldn't be allowed to have a spawn in this world...' but she also knew that this was her child. Sabia would raise it and make sure that it never became like its father so she stood on shaky legs and moved to the baby.

First she nudged it gently with her velvet nose and then began to lick it clean. Humming to him like she had when he grew in her stomach, praying to the sun God that her little Saoirse would live. "Wake my beautiful child...its time for you to see this world" although he looked much like his father he would never be like that man, Sabia would make sure of that.

"Wake and see the light..."
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  Sorry this took so long! Please wait for the two tagged below before posting if you're interested!
@Albrecht
@Saoirse
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 10-11-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 10-22-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 10-23-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 11-14-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 11-22-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 11-28-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 11-28-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Saoirse - 12-22-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Albrecht - 01-04-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: Child of Regret [BIRTH] - by Sabia - 01-07-2017, 02:34 AM