the Rift

[DROP] SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

It had been a few days since his arrival in Helovia, and already Kisamoa was itching to begin his work here. But in order to do so, he would first need the help of more than just a few of the Helovians. In fact, he would need almost all of them, for to reclaim the lands blackened by death would be no feat that he could complete on his own, in the time that he had. However. his long life and past experiences had tempered this anxiety and made him patient. First, they would need to be shown that he could be trusted, that he was not like the Riftian creatures who had come forth only a few months prior. He was not an enemy to be fought, but a friend to aid ... only he knew that their skepticism ran deep, and despite the few offers of aid, he knew he needed more.

Perhaps a little friendly competition would get them in the spirit, while giving him the chance to reward them?

Kis stood on the shore of the endless blue, with his finned legs up to his knees in the salty spray. He inhaled deeply, partially wishing that he could simply leap forward and be one with the sea again. But no ... he had things to do here...

"Helovians! I call to you again, but this time for fun! I've a challenge for you!" He called brightly, his voice somehow magically amplified.

Patiently he stepped back, still staring at the water, and waiting for those who wanted to attend, to arrive.

This is a WATER magic drop! (Not earth, just water! So your magic must either pure water, or a water hybrid)

You have 72 hours to post here in order to participate in the drop, but you may post at anytime if you just want to 'be here' and watch with Kis is doing, and not enter for the magic.

If you are participating, please post the magic you want clearly at the bottom of your post so I know who is entering. Also include any prior refusals or extra rolls.

Messages In This Thread
SWP :: A CHANGE IN THE WEATHER :: [WATER DROP] - by Random Event - 10-19-2016, 12:32 PM