Show me what ya workin' with [Tembovu v Roskuld]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Continuation from here

kiss this
“Nah, life did that for me…”

His curiosity spiked—the King realizing that he knew so very little about this mare. What part of her life had taught her to wield this strange, piecemeal, electrified sword? How had she even acquired such a weapon? Navy eyes flickered to the crackling longsword while he shifted to face the woman. The blade was long enough to make up for the difference in their heights—the Elephant towering over the Sparklight. But their builds were both muscular, despite the disparity in their withers’ heights.

A small grin tilted up the corners of his thick, black lips as he saw her body swell and ready for a fight in response to his challenge. His amused, but eager, navy gaze followed the reach of her neck to grab the sword’s hilt in her mouth; his great skull dipped in affirmation of the question she asked around the blade’s handle, “I am sure.”

It, perhaps, was not the wisest of times to start a spar— with the sun relinquishing its throne in the sky. The light was growing murky, becoming that strange blue-violet that loved to play tricks on the eyes, especially when combined with the Edge’s mists. But this evening’s mists were light, burnt mostly off by the clear day’s sunlight. A glance of his eyes around his feet revealed plenty of glass shards littering the earth; apparently his crafters had missed this area in their constant struggle against clearing the glass. He would be glad for the spikes to erase most of the shards left in the soil.

Regardless, he knew his ivory hooves would yield beneath his weight and the glass’s sharp edge, so he would have to be mindful of them. Only his hind hooves bore the protection of horseshoes. But complication did not mute the thrum of adrenaline in his blood. On the contrary, it amplified it. What was a battle without additional difficulty? It made things all the more interesting.

The thought of sending Mbwene to fetch a glass spear crossed his mind—No—but that thought was dashed not only by her refusal, but also because he did not think glass would hold against steel. They did not need even more broken glass on the ground. Instead, with an outright grin sweeping across his muzzle, he rose on his hind limbs to the fullest extent of his gargantuan height. Then, with a snort, he angled his horn and attempted to have it come crashing down upon her longsword while rumbling, “Show me, Sparklight!”

Mbwene, meanwhile, looked on with a combination of vague disinterest and absolute distraction. She was perfectly happy with her trunk curled around the returned Chico and would not be participating in any more of her bonded’s fights. The last had been with the Icebound, and that had not ended well for anyone. So she would be remaining on the sidelines, snuggled into Chico’s luxuriously furry mane.

A: 1/3
D: 0/1
WC: 491
Damage Tracker: --
Summary: Tembo rears and tries to bring his big ol' horn crashing down on Sparkmarrow. Mbwene is chilling with Chico.

Setting: At border of WE, lots of glass on the ground, spattering of trees, light mist, dusk.
image & coding

@Roskuld I feel like Rob (hehe) is one of the few characters that would appreciate this table :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Show me what ya workin' with [Tembovu v Roskuld] - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 10:05 PM