the Rift

[PRIVATE] please let me explain

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
so I take off my face, because it reminds me how it all went wrong
but I leave in my heart because I don't want to stay in the dark

Now that Mauja had been resurrected from his icy grave, Mesec had some explaining to do - to a few different faces in the Edge. He wanted his position in the Edge to work and it wasn’t going to work if Erthë kept speaking poisonous words against him, kept making meetings uncomfortable.

Not that she didn’t have good reasons, but he was different now. And he wanted her to understand and if she didn’t understand at least she would know.

And Tembovu, well, it was only right to explain to the King who had welcomed Mesec and his children into the Edge who he had let in. Some of it, he was sure, Tembovu must have guessed. His heritage, at least, wasn’t as closely guarded of a secret as Mesec liked to believe.

Dreading this conversation just as much as he needed it to occur, Mesec found a sunny clearing in the Edge. The snow had ceased for the day, at least, and the late morning light shone on the snow and sent it glittering. There was a purple tent a little ways away but he wanted to feel the light - and he wanted everything out in the open, including himself. This was about coming clean.

Unsure of where he might find the two he sought, Mesec asked Lucius to search through the woods and ask them, encourage them, to follow him. The demigod was especially careful to ask Lucius to be nice about it. Erthë was already unnerved and frightened, having a large dark bird scream at her probably wasn’t going to help matters.

As Lucius flew off, Mesec stood there in the snow and did the only thing he could - wait.  

art by astralseed at deviantart.com

for @Erthë and @Tembovu
as it says in the post, set after the Mauja rescue - I just felt like getting something up :D no rush on replying!
feel free to PP Lucius finding them/leading them to Mesec
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
please let me explain - by Mesec - 11-09-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: please let me explain - by Erthë - 11-10-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: please let me explain - by Tembovu - 12-01-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: please let me explain - by Mesec - 12-03-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: please let me explain - by smitty - 02-05-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: please let me explain - by Erthë - 02-05-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: please let me explain - by Tembovu - 02-15-2017, 08:33 PM