the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't know what is

Tasokh Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 2 Seasons
Frostie
Tasokh

A world full of wolves, who's the leader of the pack?
When they teach you how to act, try to keep you in a trap.
Conditioned 'til you're blue in the face, so take it from rage, I won't do what they say.

Her wonderings had taken her west and she was playing in the first snow fall of her life. It was cold, wet and...ick. Never had she experienced such cold climates before, her entire life she'd been playing in the heat and sands of her home. It was the change that she needed, a break from the home that reminded her of her dead father. Over time the acceptance had allowed her to move past the heart stopping grief and now she could handle the sadness that make her heart ache. The girl wondered how many snows her father had played in as a youngster and how many he endured during her life. Spinning on the spot she glanced over her shoulder at a strange snow. A snow hare burst out from the underbrush and fled towards another bushes a few meters to her right. Stumbling back in shock Tasokh laughed, "silly rabbit." Following the hare's prints she stuck her nose into the bushes where it had disappeared. Only the fading heat and scent of the snow hare remained, it was long gone by the time she arrived to investigate.

Rightening and stretching her wings she look towards her destiny. The World's Edge wasn't too far away, after her travels and their father's death she was desperate to find her sister. No doubt her sister was searching for her as well. Sighing she pushed on through the snow, still listening for another potential fleeing hare. The next one she would like to chase, no doubt she would be as fast as her father...

Father.

Hooves came to a stop as another wave of sadness washed over her. Her breath catching in her throat and vision blurring. A shaky sigh was drawn in and she held it for a few moments before exhaling. The breath clouded around her in the cool air, the sight calmed her. 'You're far away from what happened now.' She assured herself. It never snowed in The Throat, she was surrounded by snow. Blinking in order to clear her vision she looked around her, feeling, for the first time in a few weeks, incredibly lonely.
Credit

@Verro

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what is - by Tasokh - 11-21-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: I don't know what is - by Verro - 11-22-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: I don't know what is - by Tasokh - 11-22-2016, 03:41 AM
RE: I don't know what is - by Verro - 12-20-2016, 05:03 PM