[OPEN] All the best mistakes [patrol]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

I didn't give up the light;
I closed my eyes and closed myself

Aithniel glided above the party smoothly, twisting in the sky with her light lithe figure. Zera flew beside her, his royal body large in comparison to other griffins. His black talons grabbed at the air while his gold tipped wings matched hers so closely. Only his golden eyes were significantly different from Aithniel, but it was obvious the two were a pair made for each other.

Both held a stern and serious expression - a relaxed one, though. She felt good when she saw the flats again. The sky was perfectly mirrored on the water below, and Aithniel finally touched down. Cloven hooves splashed in the water and Zera landed on her back, eyeing the other two with a cat-like expression of pure superiority. Whatever god decided to blend the royalty of cats with the intelligent disdain of birds had a very sarcastic sense of humor.

"Looks rather empty to me," she replied to Sohalia, having noticed the mare step up since the herd meeting. Aithniel would have to set aside past notions and consider her for the second lead. Perhaps she had been going through personal trials and that was why she disappeared. Honestly, she didn't care. As long as she wasn't planning on leaving now then they wouldn't have a problem.

"I suppose a boring patrol is always a good one," she said with a smile. "Hopefully the others hand just as good fortune as us," she laughed as she trotted through the water, silver eyes scanning the horizon. With the land being so flat and basically a large mirror, trouble could be spotted fairly quickly. All Aith saw was beautiful, vast emptiness. It was peaceful.

Art by Aimless-Claims @ DA

@Sohalia @Xolani

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
All the best mistakes [patrol] - by Sohalia - 11-30-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: All the best mistakes [patrol] - by Xolani - 11-30-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: All the best mistakes [patrol] - by Aithniel - 12-02-2016, 02:40 AM