the Rift

[OPEN] polar connections

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
nothing can save you now,

Aithniel remembered Gaucho's shadow flying across the sands from her time in the Throat when he lead justly and with power. She tried to follow in his much larger and more significant hoof steps as best she could, and thus she flew over the crumbling edges of the Dragon's Throat with her silver eyes peeled and tail streaming behind her like a leonine banner.

Zera followed closely behind, his coloring very similar to her own. It was obvious the pair were meant to be with one another. The royal griffin absently made comments in her mind - mostly childish speech still. He struggled with the complexity and syntax of their language, and he mostly preferred to communicate with touch and action. Regardless, his points came across, and he was the first to spot the visitors below. He clucked with his beak at the interlopers and bowed his wings for a rapid descent.

The griffin reached the sands first, landing with a puff and righting himself with a royal gesture before the strangers. For the most part, the bridge had done it's job at keeping these two away from the herd's interior. With an almost snobbish expression of boredom, he examined his black talons while waiting for his bond-mate to land.

She did so soon after, taking a deep breath and approaching with confidence and friendliness. Aithniel may not know this girl, but she recognized her from the Aurora Basin when she had been a child. "Welcome friends from the Aurora Basin," she spoke, examining the very girly pair before her. "I am Aithniel the Inquisitor - current leader. What can I help you with?"

Though she was cordial and friendly, she did not invite them beyond the ocean which separated the mainland to her insulated island.

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-02-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: polar connections - by Aithniel - 12-02-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: polar connections - by Volterra - 12-04-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-10-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: polar connections - by Aithniel - 12-29-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-29-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: polar connections - by Aithniel - 01-20-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: polar connections - by Volterra - 01-20-2017, 03:34 PM