the Rift

[OPEN] polar connections

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
nothing can save you now,
Aithniel wasn't going to let herself be intimidated by the pink blow pop in front of her, and she stood stalwart on the sands of her lands. This was the Dragon's Throat and these were her people - no single mare would tell her what to do by threatening her herd with their own shadows. Even if her sands held blood, not a single one in here would do to a child what she had been threatened in the Aurora Basin. Zikar-Sin wasn't the only black-hearted demon living there, and most of them wore pretty faces just like this pinkie pie.

Honestly, the whole Throat being an island thing was a bit of an annoyance at this point, but she wasn't going to admit that out loud. She also wasn't just going to blab about the fact that she had a stash of keys which could easily be used to help those without wings who proved their loyalty enter her lands. Also, she wasn't going to simply explain the fact that when you limit entrance to your herd by 2/3s of the population, you only have to worry about air-strike when you are on defense. All other forms of attack over the water would be slow.

If pinkie pie here wanted to believe that the Throat being anything but a defense mechanism, then that was fine. That's right where Aith wanted her.

"Funny, since it was Deimos who promoted the individual who threatened to take my wings," she said with a cutting smile. "And if we are talking about border defenses, then what about those two metal monstrosities which were made by Illynx's mate?" she asked pointedly.

Oh yeah, how dare she threaten Illynx. Illynx was her mother. Maybe she was a shitty one, but that mare had kept her safe and kept her fed when no one else in that herd would dare touch her. She was sorely misinformed if she believed Illynx was the culprit who perpetuated this anti-pegasus agenda. "Leave Illynx's name off your tongue. She was the only mother I've ever had," Aithniel whisper-snarled.

"I embrace my shadows because they do not bring me shame. Gaucho was possessed by a god, and if anyone dares think that they could resist that power, then they are a fool. So yes, I am proud of my herd and its history. I stand behind our decisions, past and present." Aithniel smiled a little as well, hearing her final statement as a taunt. "You can expect my decision whenever I feel it is necessary."

@Hotaru @Volterra

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-02-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: polar connections - by Aithniel - 12-02-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: polar connections - by Volterra - 12-04-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-10-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: polar connections - by Aithniel - 12-29-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: polar connections - by Hotaru - 12-29-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: polar connections - by Aithniel - 01-20-2017, 03:15 PM