the Rift

Holiday Celebrations! [Meeting and Raffle!]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
      the world is kept alive only by heretics

Aithniel grabbed a rope of vine in her teeth that she had ripped from a tree in the Deep Forest and quickly draped it over the rock and cactus formations. She had even draped the Dragon's Blood tree in the green, lush decorations while Zera hung shiny rocks in their leaves. Together, they worked to make the normal meeting spot in the Throat festive and fun. With such seriousness and heartache lately, Aithniel wanted to lift their spirits. Though not one for partying herself, she understood that it helped morale. Besides.... maybe she would... meet someone?

The Inquisitor shook that thought from her head immediately and cleared her throat loudly. Zera raised a big question mark in her mind and chuckled to himself, continuing to hang shiny rocks and pieces of metal around the ropes of greenery. For the final touch, Aithniel expanded her wings and leapt into the air, dropping an oddly sunshaped, golden wreath atop the pinnacle of the blood tree.

Once landed again in the sand, she gathered the dry wood and easily started a fire with her magic. A few hours later and she had the setting for a perfect gathering. The fire would provide warmth for as long as she had kindling, and the sparkling, green-wreathed meeting area was perfectly fit for the holidays. Aithniel smiled and then trotted away to find her next ingredient: participants.

"All to the meeting place!" she called as she flew low to the ground over the expanse of their modest island. "Celebration is in order!"

Her invitations were made, so she returned to the meeting place, waiting for the herd to gather. Once everyone arrived, she jumped atop a nearby rock, cloven hooves giving her solid purchase on its surface. "My brothers, my sisters, my blood! You honor me by joining this celebration, and I hope you take a chance to relax. We are going to move onward and upward from this day forward, so enjoy this respite and partake in every revelry available. We are the Dragon's Throat. This is our home. Let the wind carry our joy to every other frozen herd in Helovia! Let them know that we are not only alive, we are truly living!"

RAFFLE info:
- Prize: art from me! AND A HEADSHOT FROM YEWREZZ OMG!
- You get 1 entry per character you post :D
- Each character gets assigned a number based on their post number/order (you can post twice, but I'll count you once)
- On the 26th, I'll randomly roll and choose a winner!

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Holiday Celebrations! [Meeting and Raffle!] - by Aithniel - 12-16-2016, 02:13 PM