the Rift

[OPEN] We don't own our heavens now, We only own our hell

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
If you’ve ever woken up early a winter morning you could possibly find yourself surrounded in the sacred silence of the snow. Nothing – absolutely nothing – is out at this time. It’s almost as if with the bears everything else has hibernated into a deep sleep. The sun, still rising, hits the untouched snow just right and makes the snow look like millions of little crystals ready for the taking. Curled under a cream colored wing is a small body completely dependent on his mother, trusting that she will protect him while he gathers his strength for another day of play.

At peaceful times like these the mare wonders what she did to have such a wonderful child like Saoirse, but then a ghost of a voice whispers in the back of her mind ‘you were foolish and ventured into a dark forest at night’ it would hiss  ‘that thing is a mistake…it shouldn’t be here, you didn’t want it!’

Raising from her spot Sabia shakes off the snow from the previous night and moves through the snow, she needs a break. Perhaps she would gather some herbs, winter was a time of great sicknesses but…she would have to bring Saoirse with her. The mare gives a snort sending clouds of fog into the air that almost immediately disappear. Sabia’s sea green eyes flick to the sky because she could so easily just fly away from…everything and start a new life.  

The man that did this to her might want that though, so he could make Saoirse just like him. That won’t happen…there will be no more monsters in this world.

“Saoirse my child…wake now, today I will teach you things you must know…I won’t be here forever.”

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: I imagine her teaching him to fly and collect herbs in this thread, but also being moody because she sort of hates him but doesn’t want to because he is her kid after all. WHO WANTS TO HELP SABIA TEACH HER KID TO FLY?

@Saoirse
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
We don't own our heavens now, We only own our hell - by Sabia - 12-18-2016, 01:30 PM