the Rift

[OPEN] arms wide open

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable
arende trefe

He had clung to the north like a shadow, the familiarity of it a comfort to his aching heart. His sense of purpose was beginning to be questioned, as his confidence and hope began to fade at the thought that he would never find the vulture. He was like a whisper, telling secrets of the damned in his ears and tantalizing him with his scent that felt so real yet when he thought he had finally found him there was nothing to face. He was utterly alone. Pricking his ears in the direction of the mountains he watched as a loan osprey cried out, attempting to fight the lingering cold in search of something to eat.

Winter was drawing to a close, though the official signs of spring were not present, he could sense it approaching in his bones. With sure steps he let his body of red and white glide almost effortlessly along the powder that tickled beneath his hooves. He had come to flutter mindlessly these days, barely touching the ground as if it would be too much effort to do so. In fact it was rather the opposite, but the strain on his wing muscles was a distraction from his ever running mind. Honey eyes looked further ahead into vast, gaping void before him, and wondered how far it would take for him to just walk in and never come back.

Did he even want to come back?

"Talk."

i have never met a strong
character with an easy past
image | bckg

@Tiamat - so I got super excited then I tried posting and my mind went nope and left

Messages In This Thread
arms wide open - by Arende Trefe - 01-02-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: arms wide open - by Tiamat - 01-03-2017, 02:37 AM