LovellaTorendo
P
A
T
R
I
C
K

Just as soon as the boy turns to do the great sea-creature's bidding his trance seems to wear off. Now that his eyes are bright and alert again he begins to take obvious note of his surroundings. A flash of unnatural, mottled color passes the edge of his vision field and he turns so that his eyes might follow the familiar figure.

I am unsure about how exactly I got to be in this place or why. The need to gather bones, of all things, presses firmly on my mind though. It is a very odd demand but I do like to gather things and while bones are not my first choice well, it is something to do. If keeping the nasty things had been part of the order I might choose to be disobedient but it wasn't. So, "find and bring" this I can do and do well.

It seems I am not the only one in my family to effected by this compulsion. Perhaps I should follow Sis? No, she seems to be doing alright and it looks like she has a friend there. The red girl is someone I've seen back home so, she is probably safe enough. I'll leave her be...

And there goes Pop with yet another female. I wonder if this is more family I don't know about. Maybe I'll follow them and find out or, wait... what is that?

For a short time Patrick stood absently watching the others disperse and then he is suddenly moving at a steady, determined trot as if he has a very specific mission. Which, of course, he does. Upon reaching his destination he begins pushing leaves and twigs and things aside until a large bone becomes visible. It is much too awkwardly shaped for him to move it with the aid of his mouth. So he butts his nose under one side and starts rolling the thing end over end. After going along in this manner for a few lengths he stops and glowers down at his burden.

"Nope. No good."

Casting a thoughtful look about he heads back to the area filled with fallen brush. From there he starts collecting long sticks and dragging them back to line them up side by side near the troublesome bone. When he has enough to create a surface for the bone to "ride" on he stops again. This time his look is one of deeper uncertainty. It is all well and good to lay down sticks, but with what will he tie them together and with what will he pull that contraption? Apparently he is out of answers for he continues to stand in confused indecision looking wildly around for something that might suite this purpose.

Image Credit || TABLE BY SEVIN

Time: birdsong Y8, just after Kisamoa's call for assistance with bone collecting/cleaning
Patrick's Age in this thread: 7 months

OOC: Open to any! Pat is trying to build a sled for pulling bones on but he is having some trouble because he doesn't actually know how to make things like that...

Messages In This Thread
We are the movers and shakers [clearing/bone collecting for swp] - by Patrick - 01-04-2017, 11:27 PM