the Rift

[PRIVATE] i made a fist and not a plan; call me a reckless wrecking ball

Nizho Posts: 17
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 2 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

Oh, don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me

He was only young and naive still, in his own way. When Birdsong broke the frozen air, and green sprouted up for miles upon miles, the only thing the young stallion could do was rejoice. His wings beat strongly, pulling him higher and higher on warm drafts of air. The wind moving through his feathers was the manifestation of freedom; this ability to leave from anywhere in the slightest second was something he did not know how to live without. He let his wings carry him for miles, his coldfire eyes scanning the earth below him. Joy twisted and glowed behind his dark lashes, and the beam of a smile could be easily seen on mealy lips.

The clouds parted beneath the flying shadow to reveal the Heavenly Fields. Turning his body the dark warrior let his wings carry him in slow, large arcs toward the ground. As his cloven toes prepared to greet the grass, he suddenly snapped his wings against his sides. His hooves hit the ground with a loud thud, but did not stay there for long. Long legs tightened and bucked, his rear flying toward the sky once more. The young soldier's finely chiseled, neat head tucked and then twisted. His ombre mane followed suite, the silky tendrils flying loosely as he danced. He knew the description of his land: closest to the sun and to the gods. How could this not be the most opportune place to continue his joyous worship of the warm spring?

The seal bay continued to twist and turn, buck and rear. He moved with speed and grace, given to him carefully by his ancestors. Within him a fire burned, an unabashed freedom of expression. The air that filled his lungs sang of new life and new opportunity--what could keep him from displaying the pure, immense brilliance that it was?

- nizho -

@Isi @Sacre

Messages In This Thread
i made a fist and not a plan; call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Nizho - 01-08-2017, 05:47 PM