World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves
Gonna fight Queen.

Yeah I guess that’s the idea.

Gonna fuck Queen up.

No shut up that’s not what I’mma do.

I paced back and forth on the field I had found for throwing feet at; it was sound and flat and it wasn’t even too damp with the melting snow we’d been having, so there was more grip here than other places. The air was getting warmer, the air sweeter, which meant that doing anything physical was less of a bitch-titty than it had been over the winter months--so whatever excuses I’d given myself to keep from pushing it and pushing it and pushing it was now dust and ashes in my tongue; it was time to fight a dude.

I remember, back in the meeting, that the Queen herself had offered herself as a sparring buddy, to further her own prowess as a warrior. And I ain’t gonna lie, she needed it; she wasn’t small or scrawny or anything, but she was definitely soft, with edges that were smoothed over with aloe vera and diplomacy. I knew that Tembovu was a fucking monster on the battlefield but I could sleep a little easier knowing both of my monarchs could hold their own and I wouldn't have to worry so much about their safety.

I just wasn’t sure how to call her; screaming for “Alysanne” seemed too forward, shouting for “My Honorable Lady the Queen” was too much of a mouthful and I ain’t fake enough to make it not sound like bullshit. I wasn’t sure how to treat her; Tembovu was a friend, even before and during his Kinglyship, but Alysanne was some other type of thing, an unknown quantity with a garden my companion had shit in. (You still go on ‘bout that?)

UH YEAH IT WAS RUDE.

Huh.

I snorted, and decided on giving a booming, powerful whinny to request her presence. That will have to do for now.

"In ornare vitae leo eu volutpat."

--

For @Alysanne !

Setting: World's Edge, early afternoon. Clear sunny day, warming, stable terrain with just the slightest hint of moisture from melting snows.

0/3
0/1
W/C: 323  
Chico
and Roskuld

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Don't Save Her - by Roskuld - 01-09-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Don't Save Her - by Alysanne - 01-20-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Don't Save Her - by Roskuld - 01-21-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Don't Save Her - by Alysanne - 01-30-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Don't Save Her - by Roskuld - 02-05-2017, 09:36 PM