the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh daughter of mine

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Parelia & Penna

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired || Robert Frost
The fire lady smiled as the pair made their way to the Edge. They were both ready to call a place home again. Honey eyes shimmered excitedly as her pounded at the ground. Penna soared high above her just as thrilled as she was. The mare laughed and bucked up her heels while Penna flew down and playfully grabbed her mane. She laughed harder and shook her head to shoo the falcon off. He flew higher with a screech laughing in her mind. She chuckled and kicked up at him again. It was great to be back in Helovia, free of most fears and on the look out for her children.

The lady was sure Ilios would be in the Throat like always, but she had no idea about Violet, Caine, and Areli. Her mind choked on the last name. Her first daughter had turned up missing, which is why she had abandoned her other babies with their father. 'He better have taken good care of them.' Penna screeched in reply, 'I'll sharpen my talons.' She rolled her eyes but smiled anyway. She turned her attention to focus on the beautiful Birdsong day. It was slowly warming, and most of the snows had melted long ago.

'How about we stop for a little break?' In reply the falcon landed in her back careful to mind his talons. She slowed to an easy trot heading for the stream she knew was there. She couldn't remember the last time she had been here, but she still knew the lay of the land. Penna's heart soared to see his soul-mate so happy; it had been far to long. Her tail swishing the mare lowered her dainty face to the cool spring fed water.
Speech
Words;; 290
Tags/OOC;; @Areli
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Oh daughter of mine - by Parelia - 01-26-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Oh daughter of mine - by Areli - 01-26-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Oh daughter of mine - by Parelia - 01-27-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Oh daughter of mine - by Areli - 02-03-2017, 03:35 PM