the Rift

[PRIVATE] More in common than you know.

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I'll carry you on my shoulders, never set you down.
Ferry you through the coldness, never let you down.

Never before had she seen the Halcyon Flats, it was a nice change from The World's Edge. She had needed a break from the mists, cliffs and curious glances of those who couldn't quite figure her out. This need for an escape had lead her here and she was glad for it. She was not like others, her reactions strange and her words stranger still. They did not like the feel of her strange glassy stare, nor did they appreciate the sometime chilly feeling of her presence. The warmer more comforting touch of the other Moon Doctors, Apothecaries and Nurses was preferred over her own. Of course none of this truly offered the pale dove, it was difficult to upset her after all. Not because she was level-minded, nor because she carried a 'I don't care what others think' attitude. It was mostly because she didn't truly have it within herself to be offered or upset. It was both a blessing and a curse, often she wondered if one day the dam would open and emotions would pour out. Mostly she was curious to see if she'd eventually be completely accepted by all, regardless of her differences.

Pale blue eyes studied the overcast skies, it had been raining on and off all night. The ground, trees, rocks and herself were soaked from the down pour. Now it was passing between grey skies and gentle, short light showers. While the clouds were reasonably thick with...fluffiness, there was still a chance it may burn off later. The weather had caused what she assumed was normally thin waters to widen, while the coastal stands gave way to the waters. Waters rippled as raindrops hit the surface, though they were few and far between. The grey and white sky was reflected in the waters, as was her pale pearly form. Here the sky became one with the ground and it was only her reflection that broke the illusion and neither grass, trees or any other shrubbery grew here. Yet the rainy skies also played a hand in shattering the illusion, something she was grateful for. She'd wanted to visit a plain land of Helovia, one of little magic to cloud your eyes.

Coming to a halt before the rippling waters she studied her reflection. She resembled only her mother in truth, little of her father was represented through her build. Only her height and slightly studier build hinted at her Nightshade lineage. Turning away she continued to wonder through the waters, wondering if her father would ever return.

@Rikyn
I suck at starting threads, I'm sorry. ;-;

Messages In This Thread
More in common than you know. - by Ráeru - 01-27-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: More in common than you know. - by Rikyn - 01-30-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: More in common than you know. - by Ráeru - 02-12-2017, 05:25 PM
RE: More in common than you know. - by Rikyn - 02-16-2017, 09:00 AM