the Rift

[OPEN] where our story begins [welcoming!]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
no dreams within her heart,
but dreams of love
The journey from the Threshold to the Aurora Basin takes a little bit longer than usual. Tiamat is aware of the long journey that Qeren had taken before she even came upon Helovia, and so she sets an easy pace for them, not wanting to put the taller mare in any unnecessary discomfort. All the same, she cannot discredit her eagerness to return to her mountain home. So when the familiar peaks come into view, she lifts her head, and gestures with enthusiasm. “It’s just up there,” she gives her company an encouraging smile, reassuring both of them that it’s only a few miles that separate them from the end of their travels.

Picking her way carefully over the rocks, she guides Qeren through the familiar trails. The final distance passes by quickly for the ocean mare, and before she knows it, her beloved valley is opening up below them. “Here it is! This is home,” she stops for a short moment to bask in the beauty of the view, and takes a deep breath of the fresh highland air. Grinning silently to Qeren, she then descends in her—their—home, her cloven toes brushing softly through the spring grass.

“And before I forget—” suddenly the Mender halts again, arching her neck in order to sift through the herbs and seaweed braided into her hair; grasping a sprig of rose-hips in her lips, she pulls it free and offers the red oblong-shaped berries to Qeren, “—here, take these; they will help ease your aching feet.” She smiles around the sprig, knowing the pain of a worn foot. The ruby herb should help strengthen and restore her hooves to their original health. “I’m a healer, by the way. If I haven’t said that before,” Tiamat adds quickly, laughing lightly between them. That way Qeren will know that Tiamat knows what she’s talking about, and wants to help.

notes; Everyone come welcome @Qeren !!<3
“Speech.”

art by Blu ♥
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
where our story begins [welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 02-05-2017, 05:36 PM