the Rift

The 4th wall comes tumbling down

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
So here's a story all about how my life got fucked and turned upside-down, and I'd like to take a minute while you're sitting right there, to tell you all about how I died, so don't you go anywhere.

We all know the story. Boy meets girl. Boy is a drug addict. Girl bangs him anyways, girl gets twins, boy betrays girl and the herd they live in...it's the age old story and I"m right in the fucking centre of it. Me and Auri are, anyways. Only who the fuck nows where Auri is. Who the fuck knows where Da is. I know where Ma is but ... hell, I'm part of a life she doesn't lead anymore. I'm part of the old Elsa. The new Elsa has a bangin' body, sweet new magic and a hot new bf. I'm just her fat-ass kid. A write-off. The one you want to forget.

Well, maybe not. But it's a whole lot easier to think of myself that way. Self deprecation is my thing. Without out, I'm even more one-dimensional than I probably come across as. So this is the story of how I die. Read it, or don't. I don't care. I was meant to be more than this, but it just never panned out. The stars didn't align, and I remained third string for far too long. And now? Now it's time to cut that string and let me go.

"LETS FUCKING DO THIS." I yell, knowing that I'll be answered. That's the thing about this life. It's fairly fucked up living in your own personal Truman Show, but the one thing it has going for it, is that you're never kept waiting. Unless of course that makes the story more interesting. But in this case, it doesn't. And so I know she'll appear. I wait in the Meadow. Why here? I don't know. Maybe because it will be all dramatic when I inevitably blow something up and flowers go flying everywhere.

Princess is at my side. My baby blues fall onto him and I can feel sadness welling in my chest. Its welling in my writer's chest too, because she feels guilty about offing someone with a companion. People work their asses off for those, and having a grumpy-ass hellhound with a name like Princess was a really good call for me. Letting him - and me - go, feels like a waste. But I've been lingering. I know that. My obnoxious shtick just didn't cut it. I'm not witty enough like Ros is, I'm just ... I'm just loud, and I swear. It's funny for a bit, in small doses, but passed that? Passed that I'm not really much of anything.

We both sigh, the writer and me. I think we both thought this was going to be easier than its turning out to be.

Attack: 0/?
WC:
Setting: The Thistle Meadow.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-10-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: The 4th wall comes tumbling down - by Shida - 02-14-2017, 11:23 AM