the Rift

Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios

Isabella soared away from him in search of their sister. He thought of the task he had been given by the Moon Goddess. Some might think he was crazy for picking the route he had when there had been an easier one, but there was no way he would have been able to pick the latter. How could he put someone else in pain for his gain? Isabella felt the same way. Hooves thundered against the ground as he cantered through Helovia. Isabella called out to him with directions; teal and silver wings snapped open as he launched his thick body off the ground.

It didn't take long for his hooves to touch down at the Heavenly Fields. "Are, Bee!" His voice was warm and loud as he trotted up to meet her. He tried to bump her muzzle gently with his in greeting. He smiled brightly before speaking again, "Areli I need your help." He pricked his ears as Isabella landed beside him and switching to wolf form. She pranced up to Bee wagging her tail happily before bowing playfully to her.

Ilios smiled and turned back to his sister, "I've been given a quest by the Moon goddess. For one of her tasks I have to fight a wolf, but it's hard to find a lone wild wolf. I thought maybe we could spar for a minute, then I could have a little fight with Bee?"  As he waited for her reply his silver eyes roved over her build. She was thinner than himself, sleek and thin. He assumed she was faster, thanks to her longer legs; which ment she was probably more agile too. That meant he only had strength going for him, unless she was a secret weight lifter too.
---------------------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 268
OOC/Tags;; @Areli Feel free to attack first! Permission from Shady for minor PP in this post
Placed in the Heavenly fields, mid day normal footing
0/3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Ilios - 02-08-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Areli - 02-09-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Ilios - 03-02-2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Areli - 03-23-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Blu - 04-15-2017, 03:50 PM