the Rift

Let's Get To It (Open)

Nitika Posts: 17
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 4 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Lizzy
While Nitika was still feeling some lingering soreness in her ribcage area where she'd been injured all those moons ago, the excitement of a potential spar (or fight in her opinion, she didn't know the difference) far outweighed any reservations she had. The thrill of battle sent a rush of adrenaline through her veins, her blood pumping with excitement as she faced off on the battlefield.

Though, the soreness did still trouble her. Maybe it was time she spoke to Lyanna again? Or perhaps it was just some minor issue, like how a friend - she vaguely remember - had at one point really messed up her hoof and some pain continued even after she'd healed? Whatever the case, Nitika chose to ignore it. It didn't hurt when she walked, trotted, cantered, or galloped, or anything in between really. In fact, the only time it seemed to pain her was when she would stand still for too long.

Which is why Nitika was anxious to get this show on the road. She wanted to prove herself worthy of the rank she'd earned, or been given rather, upon joining the World's Edge Kingdom. She wanted to make sure that she lived up to the expectations each and every one of the Protectors had on them, and she would do so without hesitation. All she wanted to do was prove her worth so she would not be chased off again.

Arriving at the battleground, the painted mare stopped a moment. Her nostrils were flared as she looked around, anxiously trying to spot if there was another horse nearby. Not seeing one in the immediate vicinity, the mare stomped a hoof. Flinging back her head, she reared up and struck out with her front hooves violently, her loud cry echoing a challenge to any nearby who might've been able to hear it.

- x - x - x -

Hey everyone. So this is my first time posting here at the battleground. I issued an open challenge because there's no one in particular Nitika wants to spar with at the moment. I'd also really appreciate any help I can get about understanding the fundamentals of the battlefield and posting there.

Any character who wishes to accept the challenge, the name of the post speaks for itself. You can choose to make the first attack or simply respond to the challenge and Nitika will make the first move.

Post Rules:

Word Count: No more than 500

Number of Posts: 3 total, not including the introductory one for each character unless an attack is made.

I will allow serious damage, but nothing fatal. Please no power playing either; I'll eventually allow it when I've got at least one other character to fall back on.

Good luck to both sides of the spar!

Messages In This Thread
Let's Get To It (Open) - by Nitika - 02-09-2017, 11:04 PM
RE: Let's Get To It (Open) - by Isopia - 02-10-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Let's Get To It (Open) - by Nitika - 02-16-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: Let's Get To It (Open) - by Isopia - 03-06-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: Let's Get To It (Open) - by Nitika - 03-07-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Let's Get To It (Open) - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Let's Get To It (Open) - by Blu - 04-15-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Let's Get To It (Open) - by Blu - 04-17-2017, 07:16 AM