the Rift

[OPEN] you remind me of the babe [welcoming!]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
By the time the oceanic pair arrives at the Basin with their new herd mate in tow, the sun has already set below the jagged horizon. The last few remaining rays of light are beaming their farewell to the world, shooting like glimmering fingers against the dark backdrop of purples and blues, highlighted with the merry dance of stars. In the hazy glow of dusk, the pine trees are darkened to silhouettes, and stand like proud keepers of the large mountain valley. Among them, rise the Sentinels—massive machines that guard their equine brethren—and mark the entrance to their final destination.

Picking up a bouncing jog to cover the last bit of distance, and bidding the draft mare to follow her lead, Tiamat crosses over the borders with a breathy sigh of comfort. “Here is home!” She exclaims with barely-contained happiness, her eyes glancing over to rest on Vertigo in order to see her reaction. Even while night is quickly approaching, leaving them in a soft blanket of darkness, there is still plenty to see by the light of the moon. It is almost surreal to stand in the silence, surrounded by silvery peaks—it’s like they’ve been taken to a haven from the rest of the world.

Tiamat closes her eyes for a long moment, inhaling the fresh air and other familiar aromas. When her eyes open to look again to Vertigo, they are sparkling, not unlike the twinkling of her sister stars above.

Motioning for the antlered mare to follow, the sea maiden guides her further within the Basin. “It’s going to be a clear night tonight, we should see the northern lights before long,” she smiles in anticipation, casting her eyes upward while she walks, the length of her tail gently brushing the spring grasses behind her. “This is the Aurora Basin lake,” Tiamat explains when they approach the water’s banks, adding with fascination: “It never freezes.” The great expanse of water mirrors the sky above them, glittering and shimmering from every ripple that flutters across its surface. She stops here, lowering her lips to drink.

notes; Everyone come and welcome @Vertigo !!
“Speech.”
TIAMAT
and I can be your light—
in the dark, I will shine to guide you.
image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
you remind me of the babe [welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 02-12-2017, 11:32 PM